Chapter 14

They quickly pulled out and turned to face Kathy, whose eyes were already watery.

'At least I didn't have to tell her anything. What a relief. Oh my gosh she's tearing up. Dylan say something dammit!' Anayah thought, looking distressed.

"Kathy... I don't know what to say..." Dylan trailed off making Anayah glare at him.

Kathy wiped the tears on her face and got out. Anayah chased after her. So did Dylan. They caught up to her.

"I just walked in on my boyfriend cheating on me with someone I considered a friend. And all he could say was 'Kathy, I don't know what to say'!! Get away from me! Both of you!" Kathy spat out, all teary eyed.

Anayah quickly said without thinking, "No Kathy... Dylan thought it was you. He didn't know it was me until you turned on the lights. That's why he said he didn't know what to say. He was shocked. Because the person he thought he was making out with, was at the door..." She looked deep into her teary eyes and Dylan just stared at Anayah.

He didn't know if he was happy with the lie Anayah just told.

He wanted to tell Kathy the truth, so he could finally be with Anayah. He knew Anayah wanted that as well, so why was she trying to save his relationship?

"Why, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I saw you two with my own eyes. He wasn't able to answer because he was caught red handed. Besides, assuming he didn't know it was you... What about your side of the story? You knew it was Dylan? And you still kissed him!??" Kathy almost screamed.

They were in the hallway. A few people were there, some making out and others were 'listening but not listening'.

"Kathy I told Renar to meet me there a few minutes after I left. When I got to the rest room, no one was there. So later when someone came in, I thought it was Renar. He and Dylan do look alike so I got confused. I'm so sorry. I would Never in my right senses kiss your boyfriend."

"Yes Kathy, since you were the only one I told I was going to the rest rooms... I did get delayed on my way there. So when I got in there, I thought it was you when the person just kissed me. I was as shocked as you when you turned on the lights. I just couldn't speak. Because I was afraid you won't believe me." Dylan got closer and held her two hands. "I love you Kathy. I would never cheat on you. Please believe me." His eyes watery.

Anayah's chest began to hurt. She closed her eyes. Her eyes watery as well. It was painful to hear him tell another that he loved her.

"I'm sorry love." Kathy hugged Dylan. And he kissed her forehead while looking at Anayah, as a tear trickled down her cheek.

"I'm sorry Anayah. I wonder what's keeping Renar from coming to meet up with you. I bet it's the slut Cassandra." She turned to Anayah, "Don't worry, I'm gonna scold him right now."

Kathy walked out of there in a rush. Anayah was so scared. So was Dylan. What if Renar denied the whole thing?

Renar was sitting in a comfy chair, all alone, drinking. He noticed Kathy and stood up slowly.

"Renar, what are you doing here? Do you know what you caused by not going to meet Ayah like she told you to? She kissed Dylan thinking it was you!" She glared at him.

"What!?" Renar looked at Anayah, then Dylan, then at Anayah again.

"Anayah and Dylan were kissing in the rest room? And you saw them?" He questioned.

"Yahh it's all your fault. Why'd you keep her waiting. You're not even doing anything, you lazy goon. I hate you!" Kathy frowned, hitting his chest.

"No. Kathy, listen..." Renar got closer to her and looked at Anayah again.

"Please don't do this. I beg you." Anayah mouthed. With pleading eyes.

There was an awkward silence for about a minute...

"Well!?" Kathy yelled, glaring at Renar.

"I'm sorry, Anayah. Cassandra got in my way. So I sent you a text for us to meet somewhere else. Guess you didn't see it, cuz you were busy kissing my look alike." Renar glared at her.

"I'm sorry for causing all this, Kathy. Please excuse me." Renar walked out of there.

He was very angry at the carelessness of Dylan and Anayah.

"I'm sorry too babe. There's a room down the hallway. Why don't we..." Kathy bit her lip and Dylan smirked. They got out of sight.

Oh my, she was really easy to convince.

Anayah sighed and went after Renar. He was outside, drinking.

Anayah rushed to hug him from
behind,
"Thanks so much Renar. You're a life saver." Her head rested on his back.

"Get away from me. What the heck is wrong with you!? Why would you do something so reckless?" He moved away from her.

"I'm sorry, Renar. He kissed me. And you know about my problem -"

"Oh please Anayah, what problem!? You knew exactly what you were doing. You wanted that to happen. You allowed it to. And after it did happen, you foolishly covered for him. I told you not to get involved. And that it was His truth to tell. You wouldn't have been blamed. You were the victim, T. And now you lied to her. She will abhor You more than she will him when she finds out you fool!" He yelled at her and her eyes became watery again. He looked away and continued,

"Why couldn't he just tell her the truth then? He's nothing but a coward. And you. Why did you freaking lie!!?? They're not even married. Why did you wanna save a relationship which was over before it started!?" He threw the bottle to the wall, startling her.

"I'm sorry, Renar! I just couldn't bear to see her hurting. When she started tearing up and Dylan was mute, I just had to see her smile again. I'm sorry..." Tears fell from her eyes.

"Anayah! She would have gotten over it! It will definitely hurt, but Kathy isn't a baby! You just Had to open your mouth to spit lies in her face! And to top it all, you made me lie for you! You know how much I hate lies! I hate you, Anayah." He started walking towards his car. Anayah chased after him.

"Wait, Renar. Please don't go. I beg you." Tears flowing from her eyes, "I still love Dylan. But I saved their relationship not only because of Kathy. I'm starting to have feelings for you. I wanna forget Dylan and only you can help me do that."

"Listen to yourself! You don't even know what you're saying. Dylan was right all along. You just use people, make them fall for you, then you'll throw them aside. You ruined this night for me. We're not dating but I feel like you cheated on me too. It's cool. I don't love you. I don't think I ever will. I can't stand liars. I don't like girls who Do, Dominate or whatever. I adore those who know what they want, and fight for what they want. But you don't seem to fall under any."

Anayah felt her heart rip out of her chest. She had lost both Dylan and Renar in one night, due to her own stupidity.

"Renar... I know what I want. My mother taught me to put the happiness of others before mine. I felt sorry for Kathy. Dylan loved her before he met me. And now I've decided to stay away. So he can love her again. And I'm sorry I made you lie for me. And I do know what I'm saying. I do have feelings for you. There's something about you... I don't know... I don't know why I was able to control myself that night without the ring. And why I did that a while ago to make Cass mad. Please don't cut me off."

There was silence for a while. He got closer to her, wiping her tears.

"I can't blame you. You're just like your father. Lying to the ones who love him. He has no sexual control too y'know?"

💕💕💕
Please vote, comment, share, follow.
~Ayas✌