Epilogue

-Taehyung-

"Babe?" A small rested on my shoulder, taking me back to reality.

"Mhmm?"

"Are you nervous?"

" No, I'm just thinking about the deal right now." I replied looking out the window of my apartment.

She stayed silence. I could feel her small figure behind my back, twitching her fingers as she looks down.

"Are you sure? Cause it's our big day in two days and you seem like you're not exited at al-" she mutters nervously. I grab her hand and pulled her towards me.

"Listen Emily, I am exited I just don't know what to do because you know I've been busy and I have lots of work to cover up," I replied cupping her face in the palm of my hands.

Emily smiled lightly to me and walked back into our room. Yes I'm getting married in two days. Fuck I didn't know I would grow so old it felt like yesterday when I just got out of school. She knows that our relationship isn't as strong as should be. Maybe because for two years I haven't really been paying much attention to her only because I still have Ji hyun on my mind. And this marriage. I don't even know why I'm getting married to her but don't get me wrong, she's the sweetest woman around and she deserves a better man then me who just doesn't really care.

Yeah she pretty skinny and nice but she's just missing the excitement inside of her. My mom was the one that introduced me to her. At first I thought it was a joke and everything but then I still dated her cause I thought I could use her to forget about Ji hyun and maybe even replace her guess not. Well I didn't propose to her or anything but my parents decided to suddenly come back from Germany after years and just tell me to marry a girl. There was no excuse to saying no since I had to get married at some point and plus a have my own company to run. It's all about the reputation.

"Fuck"

- Ji Hyun -

"BIIIITCH" I half yelled into the phone

" You BIIIITCH" Young Min replied back.

"Seriously when are you coming out, I've been waiting so long my legs are numb and my girlfriends currently spamming me cause I left her in the Library to pick you up" He complained through the phone. I laughed to myself.

"Wow you actually improved, I'm getting there just 2 more minutes. bYeEE" I answered back and ended the phone call.

Not so surpring I'm back and well again. Long term short, I successfully went through 6 months of being in the hospital, checking in and out every week to check on my brain which is now clear and safe. At the same time, I applied to go to college which I managed to successfully graduate with a masters degree in financial studies and law in 3 years cause I skipped 2 years and now, I'm the executive manager of the accounting team for HE.S & CO.

A real estate company that works for another big company which I have no idea who. It's been 6 years and the only people I keep in contact with are Young Min and Eun mi. No I don't talk to them anymore, well yes kind of for the first year or so but the relationship between all of us faded.

After 3 minutes or so, I finally got into the waiting zone - which is the worst by far.

"Sorry, excuse me"
"Sorry, please et me through"
"Sorry could you talk at the side please"

I kept on apologizing to people while they blocked my way. Can't people just use their phones at the side and not walk halfway then stop? Seriously testing my nerves.

To the left of me are those noisy ass children that just can't stop whining about not getting the right flavour of milk. While to the left, are those incredibly loud and rude ahjummas, constantly shouting over a group of 30 people and squeezing through at the same time.

She ultimately glared at me and walked away continuing discussion about how her grandchild for an A for the English exam and the other kids didn't.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk towards a coffee shop

zzzz

I checked my phone to see a message from Young Min.

Hurry tf up, I'm literally gonna drive away if you don't get to number 11 in 5 minutes

WAIT PLEASE, just let me get myself a cup of coffee

ugh, you know a relationship is just as important as friendship right?

ye ye, I'll get you lunch tomorrow.

Quickly, I hurried into the coffee shop, accidentally stepping onto someone's foot. I didn't have time to look back so I just aplogised quietly but he probably didn't hear.

"Hi, can I have 2 Americanos, please. Sorry could you please hurry up as well." I ordered without even thinking.

"Um Ms," I guy's voice echoed from the. I didn't know he was talking to me so I ignored him.

"Ms," He repeated. I kept my focus point on my phone, swiping through Instagram.

"Number 342, please come collect your coffee"

Not thinking any further, i took my the coffee and walked straight out of the shop. My phone kept on buzzing while I walked.

Seriously can he just be more patient for himself and his girlfriend? I thought to myself while trying to get through another wave of people while balancing 2 extremely hot cups of coffee in the palm of my hands.

"Ms....Ms!"
"Hello..? Excuse meeeeee?" Ugh why is the guy still following me I apologized already jeez im in a hurry can't he see? I walked for another 3 meters until he completely lost it.

"HEY YOU"
"WHAT" I yelled back. Stumbling upon my feet, my head bumped into a wall of brick while 2 of my very precious Americano fell right out of my hands and spilled onto his motherfucki- WHITE SHIRT.

Jeez why am I mad he's wearing a white shirt, not like I'm gonna wash it.

"LADY LISTEN, YOU STEPPED ON MY NEW SHOW AND WALKED STRAIGHT OFF NOW YOU SPILLED BURNING COFFEE ONTO MY WEDDING SUIT. ARE YOU PLANNING TO WALK AWAY AGAIN?" He raised his voice in public catching the attention of some dudes that were smoking. Luckily I already walked out of the huddle of people or else I would've been listing to more than 3 people yelling at my face by now.

I listened as he ranted his lines about me being rude as I cleaned myself first with the leftover tissues in my bag. As he stoped, I finally let out a sigh and forced a smile on my face before I looked up and yelled at him.

"UM HELLO MAYBE YOU'RE THE ONE THATS RUDE I APOLOGIZED TO YOU AND CANT YOU SEE THAT IM IN A HURRY? JEEZ WHY ARE MAKING IT SEEM LIKE  ITS MY FAULT PLUS WHY DID YOU EVEN FOLLOW ME ALL THE WAY HERE?!?! IS IT EVEN MY FAULT YOU'RE WEARING A WEDDING SUIT TO THE AIRPORT? I yelled back as I tiptoed to project my voice to the fullest without screaming too much.

I fell back down to my feet to catch some air for my lungs. God he's pretty tall

Silence fell upon us, I was utterly confused in the second.

"WHAT NOW" I asked again.
"Ji Hyun?"

Holy Fuck.

"Kim....Taehyung?"

"Yeah um hi.."

"You're getting married?"

///////
Sorry for making u wait but there it is.

THE END - a/n

Some people were pretty confused of this ending but I only wrote it like this by I'm planning to make a shorter book 2 so it becomes more complete. After I finish the other book obviously but ye.

Update 2022
I am no longer active on Wattpad as I am busy with my studies. The story ends here for as long as I know. If anyone would like to continue this sequel, please feel free to do so but please do contact me advance as I would also like to read what happens next! So sorry for those that have been waiting. I might update the sequel but it's honestly a really low chance that I do so. I've also forgotten most of my plot ngl.

Thanks for reading this book though, I really hope you've enjoyed it.