Chapter 17

Park Ji Hyun POV

"Everybody! hurry up or else we'll miss the bus!" Mrs.Kim shouted while we were still enjoying breakfast.

I was full so I didn'tmind but the other students, they never stop eating.

You know when you have the fatter kid in your class? Yeah, those kids never stop eating. Fried chicken with spagetti and some bacon with milk and those skinny ones are veggy,veggy and veggy.

But the picky ones are inded VERY picky. Example: DORSEY.

"Ew!"

"No"

"Too fat"

"Ugh! looks disgusting!"

"I would never eat that"

Even her gang has to serve for her. I pitty them.

Those are the only words I hear from Dorseys mouth. The word "yes" or "yummy" would ever be spoken out of her mouth.

"Ji Hyun!" Eun Mi shouted while holding two plates full of veggy. Not one single ball of meat is on that plate.

"Are you sure that your only going to eat veggy?" I asked

"Yeah, casue im on a diet now"

"But eating veggies makes you hungy easily and since were walking for like 3 hours without stopping, I recommend you to eat some meat or yogurt" I suggested.

She looked at her plate then back at me. Then rolled her eyes and stomped of to the food court to get some meat.

"Look at you,the loner. Wy dont you go sit with your bestfriend huh?" Taehyung appeared.

"Im not a loner and Eun Mi's just getting some meat for her health and you can stop bothering me now cause I am not going to talk to you" I rolled my eyes.

"Dont talk to me like that pretty princess, were partners and you can't escape" he said in a annoying tone.

"Dont pincess me and who says that partners have to be together for every single second?"

"Children, have you last plate then come to your group that I will say in a minute. Stay with your partner for the whole day. DO NOT walk away from each other.ESPECIALLY JI HYUN AND TAEHYUNG" Mrs.Kim anounced and glared at me and Taehyng.

Thank you Mrs.Kim, You announced just at the right time.

"Well, someone just said that we have to be together for the whole day so no escaping now" He smirked.

"Why are you so clingy since we've made the contract and why do you call me sweet names now?" I enquired.

"Cause..." He tried to sa something but failed.

"Oh yeah... I remember when you say your attracted to me." I pretended to curl my fake mustache.

He didn't answer back but looked down.

"Look at you! Blushing mad!" I teased him.

He glared at me and rolled his eyes.

//

"Everyone be in you little groups and meet me back at here at 12:00! The groups are ... Eun Mi, J hope with ....
Blah blah and blah.. Lastly, Taehyung, Ji Hyun with Dorsey and sung lee.

"What!" Me and Dirsey shouted at the same time.

"Not with the nerd Mrs.Kim!" Dorsey whined with her cute voice.

"Stop whining Dorsey, bare with it or stay here" Mrs.Kim glared at her.

She rolled her eyes and stomped of.