Chapter 8

Narrator POV

The next few days of that revenge happened, it wasn't great at all. Not at all.

The revenge was getting harsher everyday.

Worms and lizard

Chewing gum and goat cheese

A never ending revenge game is happening right know between Ji Hyun and Taehyung.

Park Ji Hyun POV

These days now is really tiring, I have been really busy trying to take the nth revenge to the jerk.

I'm almost bankrupt for buying these things just to take revenge. Such a waste of money.

Now my' number one nerd' nickname is now fading away cause of my actions and my braveness to fight with the kinga. But that does NOT include the disgusting donkey that still annoys me about her beauty.

"Hey! Brave rat" the donkey as in the female donkey shouted.

"What do you want now" I rolled my eyes.

"Who do you think you are to roll you tiny eyes at me you little weasel?!"

" me, a weasel, hmf! Why don't you call yourself a weasel you little rat" I bickered back.

"How dare you!" She shouted with her sassy, angry tone trying to scare.

That doesn't work lady so you better try harder next time!

She walked to me with her black strap high heels and started to yank my hair. Damn that hurts.

"Oh, so you want a fight?!" I said and took of my glasses for safety.

Like a maniac I yanked her hair back and started kicking her in the leg. She fell over.
Really, how weak is she. She wants to fight with me when she's this weak.

" Look who's the weasel now" I said to her with a smirk and fixed my uniform

Her little donkey helpers ran to her and helped her up.

" I will make you suffer for the rest of the year from now on you ugly" she tried to speak and walked away with her gang.

Tt, so dumb and stupid.

Kim Taehyung POV

I'm seriously pissed off by the nerd now, but she sure is a interesting girl. SNAP IT OUT! You hate that girl and you will alway do.

I was walking in the hallway with BTS when I bumped into a boy. He just ignored me and brushed past my shoulders.

"Yah!" I called him

Everyone's eyes are now facing on me.

He turned his head around and his eyes immediately opened wide when he saw me.

That's right people, that's what you have to look like when you see me.

" Do you have something so say?" I asked and looked at him with a pissed from the top of his hair to the end of his shoe.

"I'm re-ally ss-orry" he shuttered. And avoided my gaze.

He was about to walk away when I grabbed his shoulder hardly and pushed him to the locker.