Chapter 47

A whopping 3k< words in this chapter since I haven't updated since April 29th.

SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING!

Enjoy! 

- pls vote and comment! That would be lovely.

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

"Hello miss?"

"Can you hear me?"

The voices around me were echoing in my head. I opened my eyes to a blurry vision. Looks like I'm back at the white place again. The hospital.

I sat up from my aching back. Thinking back, there was nothing I can remember. What did I do? And why am I in the hospital?

A familiar man walked in holding a clipboard with paper. I scanned him and refreshed back to my mind.

Hmm...

"Good morning Ms Park" He smiled warmly at me showing his deep dimples.

"Hello..? I don't really think I know you though..." I squinted my eyes.

His eyes widened in shock. He then noted stuff down onto his clipboard.

" Well....Looks like it's worse now.." He murmured.

"Whats worse?" I was confused.

He didn't answer my question, instead, he came closer and did a message to my head. My head ached before the lightbulb clicked open.

"Mr Nam!" I shouted.

"Finally, you remember now? Please get changed and come to my room, I'll explain everything later" He said, smiled and left.

You just had to wake me up and call me into your room? Oh okay...

//

"Really??"

" Yeah, My son carried you to the hospital saying that you fainted after a 2-minute conversation at midnight?"

Your son?

" Your son..?"

"Yeah, my son, Kim Namjoon or Rap monster as they say..." He looked at me as if Rap monster was the most important person in my life. Well, it kind of is, bearing in mind that he just carried me to the hospital after I fainted.

"Kim Namjoon.... OH YEAH! THAT PINK HAIRED GUY!" I kind of yelled.

His expression fell into a laughter, "The pink haired guy..?" He said while chuckling.

"Oh sorry for that rudeness, I have an impression of him being the pink haired guy cause on the first day of school, the BTS gang was walking in that hallway and he's the tallest so I saw him first. Because of his height, I recognised his pink hair so yeah..." I explained.

"Well okay, so back to your condition. You have unfortunately not been getting better or still staying at stage 3, instead, it has already slowly grown to stage 4 and the risk of your life has already started."

I sat there listening, not knowing what to say. This is life guys, you can just randomly grow a blob of something anywhere in your body and that 'random blob' can just kill you.

"Well, that's sad news...."

He sat there shocked, I guess it because of my reaction.

"Aren't you scared or you know.... worried at least..?"

I simply smiled at him "Nope."

"Why..? Don't you care about your loved ones? Aren't, you worried about how they will feel?"