Chapter 50

I am soooo sorry for making you wait for idk how many months but I promise the ending is coming by. (next weakkkkk)!

Thank you for those who had been patient with me. Wish i had your ability to be THAT patient lol.

-A/N

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, HER ASS WAS ALL OVER MY FACE, JESUS I WANNA BREAK HER BONES AND STICK HER HEELS ONTO HER ASS" Eun Mi blurted, complaining about how this teacher kept leaning onto her which apparently made her lose marks.

You know when students need help and your teacher preferably a woman just leans toward so their ass is facing you? I think everyone can relate

"Dude, I have had a fucking penis leaning towards me" Suga interrupted sipping on his drink.

Everyone burst laughing. RM was slapping Jin's broad shoulder constantly while Jin grabbed onto Jungkook's arm. The whole cafeteria was filled with our laughter. The final exams finally ended and it's also Friday! Many students were still so stressed, all you see from my view is a spread of hairy watermelons with different colours. Obviously stressing about the scores that are not given out yet. Some people however like those kids that really don't care were casually just sleeping on the tables, some snoring and some smiling like an idiot.

Taehyung was nowhere to be seen, he hasn't been around since the last lesson ended where our final tests were finished.

I looked around and search for him through the wide cafeteria.

"Has anyone seen Tae?" I questioned still looking for him. Everyone shook their heads and continued eating.

"He's prob at the toilet," Jhope answered giggling at Eun Mi's useless girlfriend jokes. It seems as if nobody really cared or maybe its just what they do every day.

"I'm gonna go and find him," I said and wandered off.

The Corridors were dead quiet, some people went home since the finals were over. I had nothing to do but peek into every corridor and check for Taehyung. Honestly, where is he? Those long legs could really walk damn.

After minutes of skipping through corridors and looking stupid infant of teachers like It's my first day of school. I finally had a call coming from my phone

Halfway through coming down the stairs, I finally managed to dig my phone out of my pocket that was dead silent this whole time.

"Hello?" I picked it up. I couldn't hear anything but panting. I took the phone away from my ear and checked the caller ID. It was Fun Mi.

"Hello?" I asked again

"You're wasting money here Eun mi, reply or I'm ending it" I said in an annoyed d tone. People who call you just for fun or prank are some of my biggest pet peeves especially when you know who they are.

Just before I ended the call, I heard the Word 'Taehying' come out of her phone. Instantly, I called for her again

"Dude where is he?!" Finally after a few seconds. She answered as if she just ran 4000m non-stop. "What happened why are you panting like this?" I started to panic as Eun mi started to stutter as she speaks.

"Ta- Taehyung-" She glued before continuing, "Taehyung got into a fight with another boy, c-come right now!" I was stunned at the moment. T was like the world freezes again. But in a much faster paste where I know I'm in reality.

"S-sorry what. Can you say that on more time," I spoke through the phone in monotonously

"TAEHYUNG YOUR BOYFRIEND IS IN A FIGHT RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD COME TO THE FIEL RIGHT NOW!" She yelled through the phone and ended with sounds of cheers.