Chapter 45

PLEASE READ THR FOLLOWING TEXT CAREFULLY!!

As u guys can see, I have decided to change the book called words into average not so average. If you have not read the reader, please have ago ^~^!

ASLO PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END!

There will be a very important message updated about the surprise I said about 5 months ago. Pls read it if you know you have read it before.

32 votes and 15 comments pls...? <3 <3 <3

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

"Move,"

Today is Tuesday which has been the craziest day of my life. Everyone has been appearing at me locker giving me cards and roses.

Guess what? They are all from Taehyung...

"Please move,"

He looked at me for the last time before grabbing my hand, placing the 50th card in my palm then walking away. I scrunched my hand lightly anxiously.

I sighed and opened my locker. The first thing I see inside my locker is a stack of pink and blue cards and a bundle of red roses. I was awake enough to catch some of the cards that fell out of my locker. I placed my bag and books inside, I didn't really have space o fit anymore cards so I held the 50th one in my hand.

I placed it back feeling tired af. Gosh, this has to stop....

50 cards....

30 red roses.....

What's next huh? A giant ban saying 'I'm sorry'?

So Taehyung if this comes true.

"Get over it..." I mumbled to myself. I breathed in for the last time before walking all the way out to the cafeteria to find Taehyung. This has been the first time in 4 days talking to him face to face, no escaping and myself.

Flashback

"Just please"

Ignore.

"Please, just once. It's been 3 whole days...,"

IGNORE

"And it's killing me....."

I walked away not giving one glimpse at him. Not one.

I couldn't walk any further before his big, smooth hand grabbed my arm and turned me around 180 degrees into his chest.

My eyes widened immediately as my face became a tomato full of embarrassment.

"Y-ya!" I pushed away but was pulled back eventually adding his head in my shoulder. I truly miss his scent and his fun persistence around me. I panicked with my heart racing.

"Hyuniee.. " Oh how I miss that nickname soo much...

I pushed him away and glared ta him still panicking in the inside. His face looked awful. I haven't looked so closely at him in ages and I miss it. Definitely, miss it. Giant eye bags, messed up brows and a little pimple growing on his forehead. I cut my eye contact with him quickly just in case he see's the water in my eyes.

I really didn't think this honesty thing would create such big drama. I wasn't thinking. I was just too anxious to handle with patient and now here I am, trying to solve millions of questions in my head .