Chapter 7

Kim Taehyung POV

Splat!

All I can feel know is some goowy stuff all over my body.

my vision was blur and all I could smell was the same thing I smelt yesterday.

Everyone around me was laughing and gossiping about me. Including Dorsey and her stupid followers.

"OMG, OPPPAAA!!!!!" Dorsey said running towards me trying to act cute.

Ew. that's just gross of her

"Who did this!" I yelled and the whole school went silent as fast as a blink.

Everyone just stood there and looked at the floor not making a sound.

I heard a chuckle at the end of the hallway. i peeked at whoever's laughing with the end of my right eye and spotted Ji Hyun the nerd laughing.

"Yah!" I shouted across the hallway and walked slowly towards her trying to stay calm.

"Did you do this?" I asked with a seriously serious face.

"I dunno"

"I said did you do This!" I am about to punch her when she laughed like a idiot.

"what do you think, of course I did it, who else in the school will do this such of thing except me!" she said sarcastically copying the same line as I said on the day I did the same thing to her.

I heard gossips again.

"How could she do that to our Taehyung oppa!" A girl said said at the side of me.

Well, that's right, how could you mess with me. I will make you regret this decision you made today nerd

"What happened" Rap mon's voice shouted behind my back.

"This is what happened" I showed them my body and pointed at the nerd.

Rap monster just pulled me away.

"You will regret this!!!" I yelled to her while being pulled away by rap monster.

//

"hey man, what happened" J hope asked

"she took her revenge on me which is the same thing" I said emphasizing the word revenge.

"I bet you made her" Jimin said at the side still flirting with girls.

"What do you mean I made her"

"well you did the yogurt locker thingy first and so I think you really did push her of her limits and took revenge unless......shes different from other girls"

"Huh??????"

"Well, you know, brave, strong, intelligent"

"pfffttttt, she nearly cried when I did my yogurt pouring thingy to her. You call that brave?"

"She sure is quiet different, no one dares to do anything bad to us except for her" Jin joined in the conversation.

Actually they have a good point, I may try her out sometime..........

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

That face was awesome!

I just cant stop myself from repeating that scene that just happened to the pig face. Wow, this sure is the best day of my life.

"Are you satisfied now?" Eun Mi suddenly said while she hooked her arm around my shoulder.

"Did you see that face, that's just too hilarious" I laughed harder

"Ji Hyun, I think the outcomes wont be nice ones. You know, their the kingas" she said back not laughing.

I sometimes just wonder why shes so serious sometimes.

"Chill girl, just because I'm called the 'number one nerd' in school doesn't mean i'm easy for them to bully and play with" I replied to Eun Mi.

"Wow, I've got a real tough best friend here" Eun Mi said teasing me.

" Oh hi there nerd" here we go again.he donkeys arrived at the destination!

yayyyyy!

yay my ass.

"want do you want now " i said while pretending to read my book"

"look at this little girl, how brave she is, shes not even scared of us" the Dorsey said.

"Look at us, were so pretty and gorgeous and your just a pig" he said pointing at mt uniform and my shoes with a disgust face.

Well I apologize if you don't like my fashion and if you don't like it, you can back off. 

"we should teach you how to behave to us and BTS" she said smirking

Hello! cant you see, just because your planning to bully me doesn't mean i'm gonna be scared!

"yeah, you should really try"I said, rolled my eyes and walked off pulling Eun Mi with me.

"yah,Yah!" she screamed behind and stomped her red high heels.

What a disgusting pig, I wonder how she lives like that.

/////

(After school)

"Bye" I waved at Eun Mi and headed of.

I hurried home and quickly changed to my comfy cloths ( The picture above is what she changed into) and headed of to the cafe for work.

"Anneonghaseyo" I greeted the costumer in front of me without looking.

"well well, look who this is, a very well mannered girl greeting to my" a very annoying sound traveled through my ears.

I looked up and only to see Mr. arrogant.

"Didn't you say the cafe sucks? why did you come again" i asked him

"Why cant I, i'm here for my girlfriend so don't misunderstood" he said and looked at the board upon my head.

"Ummmmmmm, I want mocha freeze no! Oreo chocolate, actually lemon black tea never mind i'll have-"

"What do you want! i'm here for work not here here for you to fool me around!" I shouted in his face.

Suddenly all the eyes in the cafe starred at me.

"joesonghadnida" I bowed to the costumers.

This guy is really pissing me off, like what the hell do you want, is ordering a drink out o twenty five that hard.

Seriously!

"Fine fine fine, I want original bubble tea!" He quickly said and walked to a seat.

How kind of you to walk off.

//

After making the bubble tea for him, he walked over to me and snatched the bubble tea out of my hand.

great manners ! NOT

I watched him walk out of the cafe and started drinking the bubble tea. Isn't that for your precious girlfriend, why are you drinking it... =_=

Hm! I knew you like it you liar.