Chapter 51

Double update cause yall deserve it.

Much love, A/N

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

Silence.

The word to describe the state of my life and the school.

I never thought that my high school years will end this miserably. Everday, since I was yelled in front of the whole crowd, death threats and stupid papers were being thrown into my locker creating an avalanche. Sometimes I even get chewed up bubblegum in tissue.

Today is the last Monday of school and there have been some fun activities that were free to attend. Most of them which included them.

Since it was the last week of school, my house has been completely cleared up and I now live with Eun Mi just for this week.

Just like every other day, I walked up to my locker in agony, waiting for some happiness to just pass by or something. Eun Mi popped up next to me.

"I'm sorry I've been dealing with Jhope and them. Not good at all." She said.

"Here" She shoved the USB into my pocket which consisted of the video I shot last week.

I nodded with no emotion back to let her know I'm listening. As soon as I opened my locker that I just cleaned yesterday. Another pile came crumbling down, creating a mess around my leg.

'Dirty cheap slut'

'Gold digger much?'

'Why not kill yourself?' I read.

Eun Mi stood there frozen in shock, a few seconds later she bent down and took one up, reading it before smacking me from the back.

"This whole time you've been reading these?! Why didn't you tell you you were getting these type of letters?"

"Not like I care so whatever," I replied emotionless.

"It's not about if you care! You are just avoiding them when you are actually hurt! Have you thought about what I feel when I know my best friend is getting this type of messages in her locker every single day on her last week in high school?! What is this?  'Fuck off back into the little dirt hole you belong?'. You really think this is normal? NO ITS NOT" She threw the paper on the ground.

I listened to her scold at me, it seems as if the days had turned 180. She scolding me know when I use to do that towards her. Her words came into ming but managed to escape through the other ear.

"..Ye its not.." It muttered. Her voice drew attention from some of the people that were around us. Some random girls were probably texting on her phone to other people about me. She was probably one of the other 100 that contributed to this pile of paper.

"Give up Eun Mi, not like I will ever see them again." I patted her back.

"You are going through a break up right now and you're fine like this?!" She whispered yelled at me.

"Yeah, I am fine actually. Chances of them seeing me are probably like 10% after graduation."

She became quiet hearing that. "Are you saying that you won't survive? What the fuck has gotten into you? Do you really have no hope at all?!"

"Just speaking the truth Eun Mi. Still hope for the best right?" I forced a smile at her and bent down to pick up those papers that will soon be in the bin. The USB fell out.

Grabbing as much as I can at once, I quickly moved them into the bin that was close to me. I repeated this action 3 times while Eun Mi stood beside me watching me become a completely useless group of organs.