Chapter 10

Park Ji Hyun POV

"ok V and Ji Hyun, I want both of you to clean all the classrooms and toilets in this floor." Mrs.Kim said while holding a big pile of papers.

"bu-" I was cut when Mrs.Kim snapped in.

"I dont care if you have to clean 20 classrooms or 50, you just have to do it ore else I will make the task harder."

If you dont care then why would you even give us tasks that you dont care about.

"And I wont be here cause I have a meeting so you two would be left in school with the guards. NO sneeking away! I have told the guards to keep an eye on you two!" She explained and warned us

I sighed.

"Ne...." Both of us said then Mrs.Kim walked out with a little smile.

"so, which classroom are you going to clean" i asked him.

"Dunno" he shrugged and continued eating his lollypop.

"Are you just going to sit there like a baby"

"Yeah" He shrugged again

"ugghhh, whatever" i rolled my eyes and left finding the broom and stuff.

Sweep, Sweep, Sweep.

Brush, Brush, Brush.

Mop, Mop, Mop.

Finally! one class room done!

I went back to Mrs.kim's classroom to check if Taehyung is still siting there like a baby. Surpisingy he's not.

what am I thinking, he's probably left without me... Hes not the kind of person that waits and cleans.

I went back to get my broom when I heard a humming sound. Soon or later, I was standing in from of a half open door.

I peeked in and saw Taehyung humming while dancing with the broom.

He looks like the price with Cinderella.Who might be his Cinderella?

Nobody knows.

"ㅋㅋㅋ" I chuckled.

"He suddenly stopped. I quickly ran way as silent as I could.

"Hm, that was weird" I heard him mumble.
//

Back to the first classroom, I picked up the broom and cloth and settled to the next classroom.

//

After the 18 classrooms and 6 toilets, I'm on my last classroom. The art room.

People in this school say that the art room is like a haunted house after 6pm. Paintings staring at you and everything would be like a illusion.

I checked my watch and it's already 7:43.

I gulped, I can do anything but to clean it.

//

I stepped in after the creek from the door. Fear was rising.

I took the broom and started sweeping. I couldn't dare to look up. It felt horrifying.

"Hahahahahaha" a sound was echoing from nowhere.

I slightly tilted my head and saw 100 pairs of eyes staring at me like the clown in dollar coasters.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!" Screamed as loud as I can and dropped the broom.

I rushed to the door but the door was stuck.

Oh no! Oh no. Not at this time!

Someone help me please...

Kim Taehyung POV

I was still imagining my self as the price dancing with my girl when I heard a loud scream.

I rushed out if the classroom leaving the broom behind and rushed to where the scream came from.

I ended up in front of the art room. Or can you say the haunted room. I peeked in and saw Ji Hyun rolling herself in a ball sitting in the corner sweating profusely.

I banged the door hardly. "Open the door!!" I yelled

"The doors stuck...." I heard her little voice whisper.

I looked around if there was anything that can open the door. Paper clip!

I gushed in the classroom next door and searched for a paper clip

As quick as I could, I rushed back and started to twist and push in the little hole for the key.

Finally, opened.
Thanks to my intelligent brain!

I bolted over to Ji Hyun and found her crying her tears out. Quickly, I embraced her in my arms and stroked her hair gently trying to make her comfortable.

"Don't cry, I'm here" I comforted her as she poured a bucket of tears to my uniform.

Now I feel like a boyfriend material. I hate doing this but I hate seeing girls cry because of my past.

My sister.

I was still comforting her when I heard little sneeze. I looked down and to only see Ji Hyun sleeping like a baby in my arms like mom and child. She actually looks quiet cute.

I took a photo of her and saved it. Maybe I can tease her someday about this day. Hehehehehehe!

After the evil laugh, I quickly took off my jacket, which was made out if leather, and placed it gently around her.

I guess we'll have to sleep here tonight.