Chapter 24

Park Ji Hyun POV

Few days has pass and the days are getting weirder and weirder. You ask me why? It's because of the alien. Taehyung actually. He has been so weird to me that I made him a new nickname. The 4D alien. Talking about the guy called Minhyuk, he has been really caring and sweet with me. Sometimes I feel like I have a flirt-er beside me. Winking and wiggling eyes brow. It was really irritating.

"Yah"

"What" I looked back knowing who it would be.

"What"

"You free tonight?"

"No" I looked back with a poker face.

" C'mon, I know your free since i stalked you"

"What! so the opening window and the eaten sandwich is you! How dare you barge in someones house in midnight for food. You fat thief" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not fat! You wanna see my abs? huh? I'll show you if you want"

"Everyone! listen up, Ji hyun wants to see my ab-" Before he could say it out loud in the canteen i covered his mouth up.

"You little donkey, if you dare shout no then i'll, i-i'll"

"You what"

" I will arrest you for being a thief"

"Pttff! you" Pointing at me. "Arrest me" he pointed at himself with a ridiculous face.

"Yeah, y-you"

"Everyone, Ji hyun wants to see my abs and here it comes!", soon, he lifted up his shirt but luckily I smacked his hand away from lifting it p half way up his stomach.

"O.M.G"

"Seriously, this two enemy is becoming closer everyday"

"Are they dating now? They act like a couple"

Everyone started gossiping especially girls obviously.

"Ow! what was that for" he blew on his hand.

"Just, ju...st never mind" I walked away as quick as possible hiding the from the staring crowd.

"Hey!" He shouted in English.

He looked at me and lifted his arm up; and there was my phone. Dangling from his hand.

I rushed over to take it.

"Yah! give it back! I need to go"

"No"

"Stupid donkey!"

"Catch me of you can!" he yelled and poked his tongue out running around the field.

I had no choice but to chase him wherever he goes but just to tell you, I'm a fast runner so no one can really beat me when it comes to chasing and running.

///// (After school, around 6:00)

Finally I have time to relax from my little,bouncy bed. Chasing him was really tiring. I was about to close my eyes and snap from a while when my phone buzzed. I hope it's Eun Mi, I haven't played with her lately due to the delay caused by alien.

From: Alien, Donkey and jerk

Yah, Stop sleeping. Are you a pig or something?

Seriously, this kid just cant stop stalking me. All these days for relaxation has been ruined by him peeking through my house.Once he even added a secret CCTV  by my desk to video what i'm doing on my bed.

Luckily I have not been seen naked before cause usually, I wold come out and change. I hope there's no more CCTV. Wait. If he knows that i'm seeping now then does that mean his added another CCTV?

I looked around but found nothing that looks suspicious. I sat up and immediately texted him.

To: Alien, Donkey and jerk

Did you add another CCTV in my room again?

From: Alien, Donkey and jerk 

If you say so.... So what?

To: Alien, Donkey and jerk

So what? your acting like a stalker and a psychopath . Don't you feel creepy if someone is watching you no matter when?

From: Alien, Donkey and jerk

No cause I have protective programs.

To: Alien, Donkey and jerk 

Well I don't! 

From: Alien, Donkey and jerk 

Just look down fro your window. 

To: Alien, Donkey and jerk 

What again, are you picking the grass with a pair chopstick like a dummy again?  

From: Alien, Donkey and jerk 

Stop being so fussy! Just look!  

I walked over to my window and looked down. Guess what he's doing. Instead of picking single grasses with a pair of chopstick, he was grabbing a bunch of grass of the ground.

"Yah! what do you think your doing!you have to fix my garden. Those grass were grown by a tired 3 years and now you grabbing it of the ground like a bunch of marshmallows in a bag?" I shouted while I jumped down from the window.

"you have the responsibility to regrow my precious grass back" I crossed my arms.

"k!k!"

"Yeah as if, that would only happen when pigs fly" I laughed sarcastically.

Oh and, if you think I will die jumping down from my room then your wrong cause it's only like 2.5 meter high from the ground so yeah. I'm really poor.

"Let's go" He said suddenly and pulled me away. I quickly pulled back.

"Where at this time?!"

"you know what"

"what"

"that"

"What"

"That!"

"Just tell me!"

"Ok! were going to eat"

"Why? me and you already have dinner"

"You have but I haven't so were going now"

"Why with me! why not you flirty friend Jimin or Jung kook?"

"Just come or else..." He said looking with a evil look adding on a smirk and looking at his phone once a second.

I knew he's going to use the stalking system of his to threaten me to do thing's with him.

"Fine!"

He squealed and pulled me out of the house going somewhere

"Oh and BTW, your paying" He said ran away with his rectangular smile.

"yah!"

A.N-Sorry, short story today #-#