Chapter 27

A.N-They are such a happy family.... J hope looked terrified by the camera as if he had never token a photo.

Sorry to inform you now but the character Park Ji hyun has some thick round glasses.

/////

Park Ji hyun POV

I got up early to dress myself up for the play date with Minhyuk. I did all my routine randomly chose a hoodie and some jeans with sneakers. I did a bit of foundation and then I'm finished.

Ring, ring, ring, ring!!!

"Hello?"

"Hi, Ji hyun! are you ready?" The guy asked. Yup, it's Minhyuk. The only boy in the world that has this girly, unique voice.

"Yeah"

"Are you at the school gate yet?"

"No....You know what, i'll be right there okay? By-"

"WAIT!!!!! Hold on to your phone , walk down stairs and open the door." He said.

"Okay...?" I did what I was told, I walked down, slipped into my sneakers and opened the door.

As I open the door, there reveals a gigantic bunch of pink roses.

"Excuse me, this is for..." I said in a confused tone. here was no answer

"Hello? are you lost or something?" I asked. Still no answer.

"Excuse me whoever you are but could you please stand somewhere else cause your standing right in front of someones door and your blocking that persons way." I said quickly monotonously. I hope that guy/girl would tell that i'm kinda pissed of by 'him/her' blocking my way.

Just before I push that guy away, I heard my own voice in the phone.

"BOO!" A guy jumped up that;s wearing a suit. I looked at the guy. Guess what? It's the damn Minhyuk that nearly made me push him to the ground.

I looked at him. 

No, I actually glared at him. His cute smile has immediately dropped when he saw my annoyed face.

"Why did you do that!" I raised my voice.

"It was actually suppose to be a surprise" He looked down.

"A surprise? A surprise that got the person annoyed? I don't think this is even a surprise. It feel's like someone is pranking you with the 999 roses to get you annoyed"

"How did you know it's 999 roses?" He face lit up.

I glared at him from changing the subject.

"Sorry, I should be careful next time, Ha ha.." He scratched the back of his head.

"Fine, I forgive and lets ignore what happened and lets enjoy the rest of the day!" I said cheerfully and walked away.

"Wait. B-but what about the 999 roses?" He looked at me pouting while he looked back down at the rose like he has lost his favourite, precious underwear.

"Just leave it on my table, i'll decorate it later," I slightly laughed at his reaction.

"I'm not saying that I don't like it, it's just that I don't want to waste time on my very first play date" I added.

"Really, I thought you had ones since you have a very cheerful friend Eun Mi."

"Yeah, she does invite me a lot but I reject cause I'm not like those girls that shops their money out"