Chapter 3

[A.N- please read the last chapter to know what happened and this chapter is basically continuing the moment that happened in the last chapter. Enjoy!]

Kim Taehyung POV

How dare she not know me.

I'm the Kinga! Everyone should know me.

" it's ok Tae, she's new. She will know later or maybe you can make her know." Jimin hung said to me plastering a smirk on his mouth.

Ahhhh, I know what he mean now

Suddenly rap mon smacked his head.

"Don't you dare do something bad!" RM shouted at him.

" I wasn't planning anything, I was just having a normal conversation with Tae ok, right Tae"

"Yeah"

Jimin tried to ruffle my hair but sadly he's too short.ha!

" good, cause if I found out anything bad you're planning, you will surely regret you you have done" RM said back giving me and Jimin glares.

But I'm just too cute so I just did my innocent face.

Park Ji Hyun POV

"Yah" Eun Mi shouted at me from the other side.

" how dare you ignore our glaring conversation and join BTS!"

" I'm sorry friend, oh no I mean best friend, please don't be mad..." I pouted in front of her.

She rolled her eyes at my stupidity.

" you'll do really well with aeygo's "

" oh and, why did you want to leave, oh wait I know the answer. Because if j hope! Ahhh......" I started to poke and tease her.

" stop it! Let's go to class before were late!" She quickly replied and rushed through the hallway. I could see her blush a bit. Oooooohhhhhh~~

/////

The English lesson was boring, I was nearly asleep when the teacher snapped me out of my dream land.

" Ji Hyun, please read page 34 pt1 to the class" Mrs.Chon my English teacher said.

"Ne"

" fluffy...dogs........collect.......over the rainbow.........lovely.........bones.......happily" I finished the paragraph and heared cheers around me.

What's all the cheer about. It's just reading about a fluffy dog going over the rainbow collecting his lovely bones happily.

That's all.

" Her English is so good and fluent!" A boy shouted.

I turned my head around and saw Dorsey scoffing and putting on her makeup. She had literally just fixed it 1 minute ago before when the teacher left. Isn't it too much to have like 5 layers of liquid on your face? No offence but does your face just sag down?

I turned another round and saw V looking at me with a poker face.

V

Wait.

V

Taehyung is in my class?

Neh, whatever, it's not like we're going to be friend or something. I don't need to overact about seeing him.

Ding! An idea popped into my head.

" Mrs.Kim, could I please hear Dorsey speak a paragraph too? I've heard that her English is brilliant!"

Mrs.Kim looked at me then looked at Dorsey.

" Dorsey, would you like too?"

I bet she will say yes, she would want to loose her " donkey queenka" imagine right?

" yes, o-of course"

She shuttered. I bet English is her weakness. I should mock her with English someday.

" snot...........pinky..........llama jumping.........over fence" Dorsey started to blabber about stuff.

She can't even read the word finally, come on Dorsey or should I say donkey. I thought your the queenka of this school!

I was silently chuckling inside when others just couldn't believe what they heard.

After Dorsey finished, she sat back on her chair, fixed her nail and shot me a death glare.

I may look like a ugly nerd but people, I'm not as week as you are.

All I did was ignore her glares and focus on my learning.

/////

(Break)

I hanged out with Eun mi in break. Eun mi is a very hilarious and intelligent girl.

So lucky to be her friend.

"Could you tell me the people's from BTS?" I suddenly asked.

"Ok so, rap monster is the pink hair guy, he is the genius of the school. Jin is the oldest out of them, he is nice and neat. He dark brown hair. J hope is- I think you know"

"Mhmmm, but he looks quit nice"

" don't just judge their appearance, ok?"

I didn't answer back and continues to listen to Eun mi describing each BTS member with detail.
/////

(After school)

" let's exchange numbers" Eun mi suggested

"K"

After that short conversation, I rushed home and ran to the cafe for work.

I quickly prepare myself and started to work.

'Ding ding' the bell ran

"Anneonghaseyo" I greeted the costumer.

I looked up and........