Finale - chapter 52

Long ass paragraph for grand finaleeeee.

PLEASE READ THE PARAGRAPH AT THE END

-A/N

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

I decided to change my mind. I want to give the USB by myself. Tomorrow is Friday and after that hour I might never see him ever again.

"RM!" I Called for him on the way home. 

"Rap Monster!!!!!!" I yelled, hurting my throat.

"KIM NAM JOON!" I screamed and finally, he turned back. Quickly I hurried up to him.

"Hm? Ji Hyun? What are you doing here right now? You shouldn't run, it could make you dizzy," He said and held me to the bench beside us.

"I - I need h-" I tried to speak but I ran out of the air. I was panting like a mad dog that ran 20 laps around the school field.

"What? Calm down first, you could faint if you continue," She patted my back.

"I need the USB" I finally said it in the quietest voice.

"Sorry what?" He leaned in.

"I-I need the USB!" I half yelled.

"What why? Didn't you say you wanted me to give it to Taehyung?"

"Yeah but I need it now please give it to me quickly!" I hurried him as I checked my phone. 

Taehyung usually stays after school for an hour. It's already past 35 minutes. Although he probably hates me I still want to end it properly and not just suddenly disappear. Especially for someone that has once cared for me.

"Um-", "QUICKLY PLEASE!" I cut him off. His hand stumbled as he reached into his bag for the USB. I sat there looking at him like a girl for her ice cream.

"Quick quick quick quick" I murmured under my breath.

"THERE," He handed me the USB. I didn't say much and ran off giving him a wave.

//

It didn't take me so long until I managed to reach the last pair of stairs to the rooftop. My blood was rushing and y vision was blurry. It felt as if someone was knocking on my head with a hammer. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my heart down.

Please, just this once.

Not long after, I continued to run upwards and up.

quick quick quick.

Finally, I opened the door to the rooftop and there it was, a gorgeous sunset with the brightest sun still shining. I used my hands to block the light from directly shining onto my eyes. My eyes wandered left and right, looking for the spot where he usually lays. On my quickest pace, I turned right and walked with the USB tightly in my hand.

I had the commitment to give it to him. To show him. To cherish him with respect. But all of that faded when I saw a pair of heels next to his shoes.

A pair of heels.

My steps slowed down, almost as if I was sneaking on them. My heart was racing like crazy. I felt my hand become loose, just so close to dropping the USB in it. Nothing could be heard, just the sight of me walking towards to a pair of heel and a mockingbird pecking on my heart almost half gone. 

Just one more step and you'll see it.

There was I, taking the last step to realising the truth oh him. Kim Taehyung and a random student from another school on each other,