Chapter 48

Wopping 3500 words for you! Soy for not being active!

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

"Yomi?"

"Hi, Jihyun-"

"What do you want," I asked bluntly.

She smiled at me. "Woah girl, or should I say... daughter of Seojun and Junhyung. What's with the rush honey? All the good haven't happened and you're that desperate to end your life? Daebak, you must be really depressed huh?" She said while looking at her nails, walking around me.

I shot her a glare. She bitch smiled at me.

"H-how did you know my parent's name? " I was trembling in my words. The most precious people said in the most evils mouth.

"I don't only know them, I helped them, raised them and ended up where they started, the BOTTOM," She looked at me intensely.

"Why in the world would you raise my parent you bitch. Like you're older than them,"

"Of course I didn't raise them, my lovely parents did,"

Now what the hell is going on, first some kind of kidnap with my parents still alive now more shit about them?

"Your parents?"

"Well, easy to say, my parents helped your parents with their finances...., build their little empire and helped them to raise the one and only one bitch....you"

"What has that got-" "Babe, don't interrupt my story time. Finish then discuss. Easy school rules" She smirked.

"Your parents we literally hobos. I mean seriously, they were hobos that lived on the streets, Luckily your mum and my mum were childhood besties. And guess what? My lovely parents gave you a huge paycheck to find themselves a house, give birth to you and stat their own company."

I was listening, no making a sound.

"You see- since my parents helped your family that much, of course we expected to have something nice for return such as have the money they borrowed back, pay us back for a nice dinner or whatever. Who knew they were selfish little brats that did nothing" She snorted.

I was stunned. The parents in my head were nothing like she said. "No way, I don't believe you," I said looking away.

"Darling, I have proof. No need to do all the equation in your head. MOREOVER, your oh-so-lovely mother looked at our house as some kind of babysitter place, throwing you into our house nearly every day, taking away my parent's attention from me. Do you have any idea how much it hurts to watch your very own parents hugging and kissing another child in front f their own child? Do you know how it feels to be abandoned by your parents because of a mother friends child?" She poked my head one by one.

You could've made friends with me then.

"Sure sure, you can think how I could've been friends with you and nothing like this would happen." She rolled her eyes and said.

Slowly, she walked towards me and bent down.

"Bitch, I tried to and for a bitch like you, of course you ignored me, took my toys away and showed off to them" She shook my shoulders hard. It pained. My headache came again causing another blurry vision.

"How would you expect me to believe, you're the same age as me. Really remembering all of this at the age of one? Jesus, like you have an IQ of 300"

"Bitch, I have my dad's diary and all is written."

"So to finish your final storytime, let me tell you how they failed again. After they became all rich and successful, doing interviews and all that shit, my parents were having troubles with their company. And guess who the opposite component is that's stealing their material? YOUR PARENTS" Pushing me on the shoulders hard, making me stumble backwards.