Chapter 37 (Pt.3)

Park Ji Hyun POV

My eyes widen and my mind went crazy. She look's exactly like my eomma. Could it be her? She's dead! How can she appear now?!

"Eomma?"

...

...

...

...

...

It was silent. No one spoke a word. I was waiting for a reply but nothing came back.

"Eomma?"

"Eomma?!"

"Appa?"

"Appa?!"

"Answer me!!!!!!!" I yelled on the top my my lungs. Their head tilted and looked at me. I studied the bruises and scars that were all over their faces. What happened?

"A-are y-you Park J-Ji Hyun?" I heard the voice say. It was all broken.

It's the voice.

It's the voice that I've been missing for years now. That's the voice of my eomma. The soft, middle-pitched voice of hers!

I gasped in shock. It is her! How come she's alive?!

Without hesitation, I ran to her and cupped her face. As I placed my hand on her fragile face, blood and dirt was slowly creeping on my hands. I didn't care about it, the most important thing is about finding my family back. Eomma said nothing. After caring my mum and pouring tears out of my puffy, red eyes, I stood up and walked to appa slowly. I watched his bruised eyes following me. I miss those eyes. Th eyes that makes me happy when ever it laid's on me.

"Appa..." I whispered softly as I bent down to hug him.

(Forgot to tell you, I have already untied the rope when that skunk was playing with my face)

I dug my face into his old, ripped cloths. I don't care about what he looks like or what he smells like now. The most important thing is that I've found my family again. I've been missing this scent for ages. The scent of fresh mint was entering my nose creating memories.

"H-how d-d-did you..." Minhyuk was at the side thinking about how I just ran off the chair like a boss. He's too stupid. That's the reason why. I glared at him and stood up.

"You know, maybe your just too stupid to be a murderer of me. You don't even know when I untied the rope" I laughed at him with a smirk on my face.

He grabbed his hair and started screaming. He stopped in front of me and looked down. Slowly as he looked up, the edge of his little moth twitched upwards.

"Maybe I am too dumb but you don't know what can happen to a dub guy right?" He grabbed my chin and squeezed it hardly with his fingers. I slapped his arm off and glared.

"Why so aggressive princess?" He grabbed my wrist tight and smirked. Eomma and appa was trying to yell they couldn't probably because of the stupid assholes that slapped them.

"Don't princess me you stinky cow" I shot him a uncomfortable look.

He suddenly clapped his hands and walked around. I watched him in confusion.

"What a sweet scene seeing a family reunion after years right?" He asked his minions and they laughed. Each of them was laughing like idiots that just fond out that cows actually exits.

Basic assholes.

"And so what? You can't separate them with me now cause I'll make sure I save them form you you stupid bastard!" I screamed at him.