A/N - Kinda Important

Hi!

First of all, thank you so much to everyone that has read, voted or commented on this story! Over 3 k views and 300 votes is just mind boggling! 

Also, I feel it's only fair to give you all a heads-up. When I started writing Sean and Danny's story, I did just that: I sat down, and started to write. Meaning I didn't outline anything. In the beginning, all I had was a basic sketch of the main characters, and a vague idea of how I wanted their story to end.

Having said that, I decided to split their story into two parts. I know it's kind of a shitty thing to do this late in the game, but To Cross Oceans For already has over 120.000 words, and I'm not even halfway done telling Sean and Danny's story. 

Feel free to rage and rant. As an avid reader, I know just how much it sucks when authors do what I'm doing. 

There are still a few chapters left in this book (which is Part I of their story) but it will sorta end on a cliffhanger. Again, feel free to rage and rant :)

On a positive note, I've been giving it some thought and I feel that Will deserves his own story. He started out as a secondary character, but I'm kinda in love with him and I think he deserves a happily ever after too. But fear not, more on that later. 

Also, some stuff happens in the next chapters that might make you guys upset and/or angry. Please, don't hate me (but feel free to rage and rant to your heart's content :D). 

I hope you guys stick with Danny and Sean through the bumps and bruises, because they're very near and dear to my heart.

Love, 

Still tired and trying to get used to the quiet - Luce.