A/N- Thank You!!!! (Again!!)

Thank you so much for reading! I didn't think I'd get this emotional about the end of this book, but here I am, crying to myself as I write this. Amanda is a huge part of who I am, and although I can control my temper a little better, she's some of my best traits, as well as some of my worst. It's just sad that it has to end. But on the bright side, she and Viktor are happy together, and after all they've dealt with, they deserve it.

Thank you so much for your support. Honestly, this has been a pretty rough year for me, and having this story has made it all just a little better. And every comment, every vote, and every reader has meant the world to me. Numbers are just numbers, but the true honor lies with the fact that you stuck with me throughout this journey. People like you are the reason why we write, because you find the good in our characters, the humor in our plots, and you make us feel just a little less crazy with imaginary people taking up space in our heads.

If you'd like to voice your opinions on anything, please do. I love talking about these characters just a little too much.

I also have a few questions, and it'd be great if you would answer them. Reader feedback is so important.

What are your thoughts and feelings on Caroline? Was she a good antagonist? Do you think of her as a villain?

Amanda and Viktor together. Is that the way this should have ended?

How about Mrs. Jayne? Was her death important to the story in your eyes?

What do you think could be improved? What was your favorite part of the story?

Wow, I can't believe we made it through two books. And I know I've said it at least a billion times, but thank you. I wouldn't have been able to do it without your support.

So what's next? Well, I do have a bonus scene coming, which takes place a few years in the future. It's kind of an epilogue, but that word just sounds too final, so I'm calling it a bonus scene.

And after that? I'm not quite sure. I have an idea for a whole different book, and I think that I'll be starting on it soon. I got a little inspiration while I was in New England for my trip, and if you're interested, it's about a group of students doing marine biology research on an isolated island in the Atlantic Ocean. I still need some time to work out a plot and finish up creating the characters, but it's a work in progress.

I also thought about writing the events from The Score from Caroline's POV, but if I do that, it won't be for a little while.

I'm still crying as I finish this up. But Amanda, Viktor, Blaine, Matt, Arti, Drew, and the triplets have all brought me so much joy, it makes it all worth it. I hope that The Exchange and The Score did the same for you, because life is too short to just live one life. Reading lets you live many.