X

゚𐦍༘⋆
The Chronicles of Dana
Stand-alone
OhCheeseball

Published Book - January, 2017
Young Adult | Romance | Narrative

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Written: March, 2016
Posted: March, 2020
Completed: March, 2020

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

For those who are loving in secret, hurting in silence, and waiting with hope.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Author's Note

The Chronicles of Dana (The Alien, the Weirdo, and the Chatroom) is a novel inspired by Dara and GD.

I am a huge DaraGon fan (to the point that I became a delulu lul). There was a point in my life wherein I could only find kilig by watching DaraGon interactions on YT and Twitter. I love Dara and Jiyong so much that I was able to write a novel inspired by them.

Wala pong connection ang novel na 'to sa real life DaraGon. Inspired lang po ang characters sa kanila ☺️

Isang bagsakan ko na pong ilalagay ang story dito sa Wattpad. This was my first time writing a novel using 1st POV. Hindi ko siya gano'n kagamay since nasanay ako sa 3rd POV so if you found errors, please tell me.

Stay safe, dear readers, and enjoy reading. I hope you'll like this one. Hengsho~! 💙🖤

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If you enjoyed the story, please support the author by commenting, voting, following, and by sharing the story.

You can also consider buying me a coffee. Thank you for your support!

link: https://ko-fi.com/ohcheeseball

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Twitter: @ohcheeseball
Instagram: @nabbygo
Facebook: OhCheeseball
Tiktok: @abbyneverafter
Email: ohcheeseballwp@gmail.com
゚𐦍༘⋆

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

original book cover: