Chapter 28

A/N: Ahhh, sorry it took long! Don't kill me! Here's a chapter for ya! (=

Cheyanne’s POV

December 23- Ice skating rink and drive by

It’s been a day since the night Chace and I had a shitty argument. I didn’t think of him at all yesterday until now. Yesterday, my family, friends, and I went to The Gift of Christmas performance at the theater. The house was full, as always each year, so getting your tickets a month in advance is a must. It’s not one of those fancy, elegant attire event. You can come as casual and comfortable as you wish to be. The orchestra is probably the reason why I look forward to it because the musicians are so passionate with their music coming out of their instruments. The music isn’t too loud to the point where your eardrums hurt, that’s what concerts are for, but it was calm and relaxing, perfect for the holiday season. The energy of the songs is also conveyed in people on stage singing and dancing. The people on stage are regular residents living in this area who has a speciality for performing on stage. I’m astounded for their confidence, embracing their acting, singing, or dancing skills in front of a hundred of people. Then again, I’ve been in that situation plenty of times since I do dance at competitions. 

Every year they change the story-line so that the performance isn’t dull and phony. To make things short, the performance taught me not to worry what gifts to give people, which I’m currently in that situation since Christmas is just two days from now, because money isn’t the answer to people’s happiness. Money paves our way to life, but being accompanied by people fulfills our soul, our happiness. Not everyone has money to spend for their entire family and friends, so the act of just being there or doing something with them should be enough because you build memories and maybe traditions. Honestly, I think loneliness hurts more than not receiving a material thing. 

Chace said he’ll prove to me he is sorry. How is he going to prove to me he is sorry? By creating a list of reasons of why he’s wrong? Well, that sounds about right, but he can’t just take back the things he said. He was pissed and usually people who are pissed shout out the truth they’ve held back for awhile now. 

“Chey, you said a five minute break. It’s been fifteen.” Hannah taps her foot in front of my laid out body. I hate when she does that. 

We’re currently at my house in the dance studio/gym building up new moves to teach the dance team. We worked out for about two hours, which may I say working out clears the mind, and then played back our dance videos to see if we can remake a set with similar moves incorporated into our new routine. 

“I think we should put dimension into a set and more floor action.” I pick up my head and look at her.

“Floor action?”

“Yeah, like using the floor to do hypnotic mad moves.” Hannah starts doing little kid moves that start making me laugh. “Fine, not like that, but you know what I mean.” She smiles and I lift myself up. I look at her toned body and immediately feel fat. 

“Why do you have a rocking body?” I furrow my eyebrows and pout. She quickly turns to look at me.

“Stop! YOU have a rocking body and an ass!” She flips me to my side and points at the mirror. “Look! You see that? That my sister, is to be worshiped.” 

“Hey! Oh-” Austin weirdly looks at Hannah and I due to the fact she has her hand almost close to my butt. Right walks in his loud, obnoxious, yet cool friends that stop talking and look at us too. Hannah quickly backs away and waves awkwardly.