Chapter 30

A/N: Hey, wassup, hello! I knowwww, I know. "WHERE HAVE U BEEN?!" Some life updates if you are reading this and actually care...I graduated high school! Can I get an AMEN? I recently started college and been thinking about whether or not I should continue writing this story. This chapter you're about to read was written last year or the beginning of this year and I never posted it up because I brushed off my writing which is so sad! D: I do love writing, but I lack motivation sometimes. So, if anyone who is still loving this story and has been waiting for this update, please please PWEASE comment below your thoughts. Should I continue? Any ideas you want me to add in this story? Did you even miss me?! It's okay if you didn't *cries under a pillow* It's allllll good. If I get enough votes or feedback, then I'll take that as a thumbs up to continue writing this story! I know you want CHACE IN YOUR LIFE. Anyways, enjoy this chapter guys and gals <3

Chapter 30

Cheyanne's POV

Once Chace leaves, I walk into the house with an eyebrow raise from Christina and an annoying smirk from Austin sipping his coffee in a mug.

"Rough night sis?" Austin tortures me in embarrassment.

"Pour the coffee down your pants." I retort back.

"Ooo, didn't get down and-"

"Austin, grow up." Christina and I say at the same time. Austin chuckles and heads back upstairs.

I just want to take a quick shower and head out because I have tons to do. I have to buy a few gifts, wrap them, schedule a dance rehearsal with my team in the upcoming week, print out the four pages I wrote about Chace and I's book report on the characters, go over to Hannah's place to get ready, and get back in time before everyone piles up in the front door. Thinking about what this day consists of makes my head hurt and want to go to sleep again.

"Was mom looking for me?" I ask Christina who is flipping through a magazine on the couch with a bowl of cereal in the other hand.

"Nope. She had errands to do at the restaurant and left early before any of us woke up. She left a note on the table." I silently praise the Lord a thank you.

"Okay, well I have stuff to do too. I'm going to head up to go shower."

"Didn't ask, but sure thing." I shake my head at her and she smiles at me. "Oh, can I have some of those waffles?"

"Ha, no!" I run up stairs and faintly hear her get angry for not having a good breakfast. She's a strong believer of eating a complete homemade breakfast since it gives you energy throughout the day and makes her feel healthier. I'm not her chef. She can make some of her own.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Do I look okay?" I pull down the fifth dress I have tried on in Hannah's room. I hate trying on clothes. The effort of trying different outfits frustrates me.

"Yes, definitely." She shoves on her early Christmas present from her parents which are glossy nude heels she's been wanting since summer.

"You just said that with the last one."

"Because you can wear anything and be beautiful just the same. Just look at you Chey." Hannah watches me from the mirror and I smile at her.

"I'm not feeling it with this one." The fuchsia colored dress doesn't go with my skin color. I have what people would consider a 'natural' tan and this type of color just makes me look ugly.

"Oh my god! Why didn't you try on this one in the first place?!" Hannah grabs the new navy colored dress I bought at the mall. I do love it, but I was waiting to wear it for my mom's birthday which is two days from now.