Chapter 13

A/N: Hey everyone! Before you read on, I just want to tell you that I will be updating every weekend. If I get extra time throughout the week, I will definitely post a chapter as a bonus. School is going to start up again and I will HATE it. Nothing I can do about it -.- Sooooo that's all! Enjoy :) xox

Cheyanne’s POV

Christina didn't let me inside the car, which meant I had to sit in Chace’s car while he sang in the top of his lungs the whole drive to the restaurant. His singing isn't bad at all, but I wasn't going to boost his ego by telling him how great he is. 

“We’re here.” No shit. I can see where we are. “Wow, this place looks like my mom decorated it.” I turn to look at the restaurant and the name, Finale T, flashes out in bright white, bold letters. The main color of the restaurant is “lemon chiffon”, whatever that means. There’s pots of flowers on the window sill and Christmas lights strewn around the roof. You can clearly see my grandparent’s love for the holiday season. Saturdays are usually crowded with several reastomers. Get it? Restaurant customers, haha. No? Okay. Anyways, right now there aren’t a lot of cars in the parking lot, but still a good amount to keep the restaurant busy. 

“Stay put.” Chace jumps out of the car and I watch him run to my side to open the door. He smiles at me and the breeze brushes his brown hair to the side. Why wind? Why make him more attractive than he already is! I grab my wristlet and get out of his car. 

“Thanks.” He shuts the door and I start walking away. 

“Hold on.” He grabs my elbow and makes me turn to face him. “Thank you what?”

“What?” I look at him weirdly. 

“Thank you....” Seriously what is he talking about? “Come on. Our name.” 

“Thank you...Chace for opening my door.” I raise my eyebrow at him and he slouches his shoulders down a bit and sighs. “What? You said our name. You’re name isn’t Chace? I knew it. You’re secretly a girl aren’t you! What’s you name?  Casey? Catrina? Or-” He grabs my waist with one hand and pulls me close to his body while his other hand covers my mouth. He lays his forehead against mine and looks straight into my eyes. 

“What is wrong with your brain Cheyanne?” He slightly chuckles and I take a whiff of his minty breath. I should push him away, but I can’t. The struggle in being up front to a hot guy.“I’m not a girl. If I were, I think we would get along more.”

“Yeah right. You would be a bitch to me and I’d take you down, getting into a fist fight.” I remove my forehead away from him so I can see his face.

He smirks at me. “Well I’m one hundred percent male. What fight would you want to take with me? I’m up for a wrestle.” He takes a quick glance of my body and my body quivers in response. 

“Umm..we should get inside.” I push his arms away from me. Chace pouts and I softly hit him in the chest. “Stop. Let’s go nincompoop.”

“Nincompoop?”I feel a smile trying to creep onto my face and fought it back as best I could. I start pace walking to get inside the restaurant. 

I scan the restaurant and find the people I’m looking for. There’s this long, red-oak table reserved for my family and friends at the back and it is nearly full. Zack is leaning back on his chair, lifting himself up a little while chatting to Joseph and a few other team members. I hate it when he does that! I don’t want him to fall like last time. We were sitting across from each other awhile back and he kept blowing spit balls at me while rocking back slightly. He’s such an annoying dork, I threw ice cubes at him. One landed inside his shirt and he let go of his grip onto the table and fell. Now before you start blaming it on me, he shouldn’t have rocked back, let alone blowing spit balls too. At the end of the night, he had a tight bandage on his head.