Chapter 12

AN: My first chapter up in 2014~ Whoo! Someone from Cheyanne's family comes into this chapter, can you guess who??? I hope you enjoy :) 

Cheyanne’s POV

Do you know how annoying it is when your phone keeps vibrating, making a buzz sound every few seconds while you’re asleep? Yeah, that’s what I am hearing and I don’t want to move to shut it off. 

The party last night was just what I thought it would be. People offered me a drink, so I kindly accepted it, throwing the liquid into the sink and filling it with water when they weren’t looking. Zack, Carter, Paul, and Joseph were busy chatting among other guys and gals. Occasionally, Zack would eye me and smile, making sure I was alright. To be honest, call me the party pooper because I was practically asleep on the sofa. Hannah, Saige, a few other girls from the volleyball team and dance team stuck by me at first, but I pitied their souls and let them go dance. It’s ironic for someone who is in the dance team not wanting to bust out moves in front of everyone isn’t it?

By the end of the night, actually no, the early morning, Saige, Carter, and Paul were the only ones in the group to be drunk. It was quite fascinating I tell you. I drew a dick on Carter’s cheek, a piece of shit on Paul’s forehead, and a spider on Saige’s nose when they passed out. Not literally pass out from intoxication, but knocking out to sleep wise. Hey, no one stopped me. I’m an awesome friend anyone can ask for.

“Cheyanne honey, get up. It’s almost two o’clock. I have a few errands to do, so please watch over your sisters while I’m gone. It won’t be a hassle, your sweet friend graciously agreed to help.” 

“Hannah is here?” I lift the pillow off of my head and turn to look at my mom standing by the door. 

“No, this gentleman.” She moves out of the way to reveal Chace who is carrying Belle in his arms. Oh no.

Belle starts giggling at something Chace said. “Cheyanne, your hair is a cacoon!” Chace whispers to her again, cupping his hand over her ear. “You might have hatched insects in there!” Chace explodes, laughing and gripping onto the wall to steady himself. Belle kicks her legs and waves her hands like a crazy person. Some jokester she is.

Their combined laughter was enough for me to slightly smile. I do see myself in the mirror every morning, so I know how bad it can get. My mom kisses Belle and I before heading downstairs. I stay still in my bed hoping Chace will leave, but he walks into my room and opens my blinds. Belle jumps out of his grip and jumps right at me. 

“Chey, wake up! Play with me!” She squeezes me and I turn the other direction. Chace hops onto my bed, squishing me in the process. Being in the center like this is uncomfortable and frustrating. I push Chace out of my bed, but he clings onto my shirt. 

“Chace, get off! You’re going down by yourself and you-wahhh!” Belle kicks me off of my bed, Chace and I falling in the process. He lands first on the floor and me being uncoordinated in the morning, I didn’t move myself in time before slamming my body right onto his. 

“Fuck.” Chace holds me up by my waist and I slip out of his grasp as quickly as I can. Belle peers down at us, suppressing her smile. I get up and walk towards the full length mirror. My hair is a mess, not a surprise there, so I comb through it with my hands. I look past myself in the mirror to see Chace eyeing me closely. My pajamas consisted of cotton short shorts and a loose top that hangs off the shoulder. He likes what he sees I’m guessing. Just to tease him, I slowly bend  to get my knee-high fuzzy socks from the ground while still watching him through the mirror. His expression is blank, but he gulps. The things a girl can incite to the male specie. 

I put the socks on and gesture Belle to come. “Let’s go downstairs. I’ll set up a movie for Mia and you while I’ll make us a snack.” Belle skips out of the room and I smirk at Chace who still hasn’t moved. “Coming Chace?” 

Without the LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara