Chapter 11

A/N: As you guys may have noticed, this story is in its early stages of development. This isn't some short novel. I plan for it to be long. So don't go thinking, "What's happening? When is the real action coming?" Please relax and enjoy it! Trust me, there's more exciting things to come. This chapter for instance is a light-hearted one that hopefully makes you laugh. Cheyanne and Chace's bicker moments at its finest ;)  I hope you guys like it. 

Cheyanne’s POV

We reach to his car and let me tell you, it looks new and expensive. It’s a black mustang with tinted windows. If I didn't know this was his car, I would have thought this belonged to some thirty year old guy who creeps on the parking lot to watch girls. I have a weird imagination, but it can be a possible reason.

“Are you going to get in or look at my car all day?” I look at Chace peering at me from the roll down windows. He didn't even open my door, how rude. I yank the door open and closed it with a hard thump. 

“Break my door, you pay for it.” Chace lowly sneers. Psh, I don’t care about a damn door! He turns his engine on and the car roars to life. He bolts the car out of the parking lot and my body lunges around effortlessly. Stupid, reckless driver.

“What did you do to him?” I turn my head toward Chace who is gripping the steering wheel that looks like it’s about to break from his hold.

“You saw his damn face, why ask?”

“Why did you do it?” 

“It’s not your business.”

“You think you could go around jabbing people’s faces and get them killed?”

“He didn't die, did he?’ He rolls his eyes at me.

“That’s not the point.” 

“Then what the fuck is?”

“You can’t go around causing a scene, let alone at school!”

“Whatever.”

“You’re hard-headed.” 

“And you’re noisy.” 

“I’m stating the truth and saved your ass.”

Chace starts laughing. “You think you actually saved me. ME? Ha! That guy can’t  do any damage to this.” He points to his whole body. What a narcissist. 

“Cocky much?” 

“You've got it all wrong. It’s called confidence.” We stop at the red light, the road clear and empty. I look at his right hand and see blood dripping. Ugh. I get up and start searching for a cloth or a napkin to prevent the blood spilling anywhere. 

“What the hell are you doing?” 

I luckily find a plain black shirt in the back seat and tear it apart. “Give me your hand.” I open my palms and gesture at him. The light turns green.

“I need it to drive.” 

“Just for a minute.” 

He groans and puts his hand towards me. I roll up a piece of his shirt and pat his hand. I wipe the blood away and tie another piece of the cloth around it. I made sure it was tight, but not too tight. Patting it once more, I look and see Chace looking back at me. His eyes are a light shade of blue and I can’t help but feel warm in the pit of my stomach. I’m a sucker when it comes to eyes. 

“Come on, let’s go inside.” He opens his door and gets out. I didn't even realize we are in front of his house, his million dollar looking house.