Chapter 1

A/N: Hiii everyone! I hope you guys enjoy my first chapter of this story! There are a few words that might not be appropriate, such as foul words xD Excuse my grammar errors, if any. It is short, but I promise to write as much as I can!

Everything in this book is original. I created this all on my own and I'd like to keep it that way.

Copyright 2013 by SimplyVal -All rights reserved

Other than that, enjoy! xox

Chapter 1

Cheyanne’s POV

"I need you, boo, I gotta see you, boo

and the hearts all over the world tonight

Said the hearts all over the world tonight

And I need you, boo, I gotta see you, boo

And the hearts all over the world tonight

Said the hearts all over the world tonight"

Ugh.

First of all, I despise being awake from a beautiful sleep. If you walk into my room and attempt to do anything, I, Cheyanne Grace Leighton, will kill you. 

Of course my mom knowing me really well is playing Chris Brown’s song this early in the morning to get me up. I look up, nearly blind from the sunlight shining throughout my room. Who the hell opened my blinds? I clearly don’t remember leaving it open last night. Who knows? There might be creepers out in the streets. 

Turning my head towards my night stand, I grab my phone to look at the time. It reads six a.m.

Damn, to think I actually have a few more minutes. Fuck it, why not get an extra fifteen minutes? I deserve my beauty sleep. Three gruesome hours of volleyball practice and dance after is not the shiz. Yes, I just used the term shiz. To top all of that, I got home late and started my AP homework. What is AP you ask? Well AP stands for advance placement following with a course and it basically kills you mentally. Seriously, it's the truth. I suggest you to save your breath and take no more than three because you will scream at the work in front of you. However, it's your life, reach for the stars! The last thing I remembered was putting numbers into my calculator, huge numbers at that.

No matter how much I love music, I love sleep more. Sorry Chris. Resting my head back into my fluffy pillow, oh how I love pillows that have the perfect fluff, I try to get back to sleep. I was about to drift off until...

“Cheyyyyaanneee! Wakey wakey!”

Ugh. That ugly screetch. 

I stay still, making no movement or sound, but end up being squished by ninety-five pounds of pure evil. That little brat. I try to shove my little sister off, but only to have her cling onto me tightly than necessary. 

“Belle, get off of me! I can’t breathe!”, slightly annoyed how this is all probably my mother’s second attempt of waking me up.

“Will you wake up?”

No, just ignore the fact that I just spoke to you.

As I struggle to get out of bed, Belle still clinging onto my leg, my other little sister Mia walks in.

“Belle, get off of Cheyanne and eat breakfast. Mom is waiting for you.”

Oh how I love this girl.