•The Party•

Annie's POV

Hi, I'm Annie LeBlanc. Ok, I'm not gonna tell you who I am because you already know. But today's Kenzie's big 15th Birthday. Her and I have been getting really close for the past few months. She comes to my apartment I go to her house, Well if we're both in town. We're both constantly working and on tours, so the last time we saw each other was 2 and a half months ago. So I'm really missing her.

"Annie! Vlog for me!" My mom yelled.

"OK!" I yelled back then grabbed the camera.

Vlogging

Hey guys! So, right now I'm getting ready for Kenzie's Birthday. And Kenz if you're watching this. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! She's 15 TODAY!!! Whoop Whoop! Ok, that was weird. But, later we'll go to her party, have fun.

But right now I'm going to show you my outfit of the day. I might change it though. But right now I'm wearing this bralet from when I performed last year for Girls Life Magazine And they have me these super cute bralets. And then over I have this super cute green overalls and they end at my mid-thigh. Also Kenzie got this for me.  I don't know where it's from because she got it for me for my birthday last year. So I'll ask her later. But I am wearing a pair of these black wedges that are a tiny bit small but they aren't too uncomfortable. For my hair I left it straight and just simple makeup.

Hayley! *hayley runs up to Annie's loft* Can you vlog for me right now?

*Hayley takes the camera downstairs*

After Hayley took the vlog, I checked my outfit and decided to change into my other option I bought. ⬇️

I ran downstairs and then grabbed a bag or Doritos

"Annie? Really?" My mom said as I ate Doritos.

"What?" I laughed.

"We're going to be late! Now get your butt up." She said. I just grabbed the bag of Doritos and then grabbed my bag.

We ran out the door, Hayley trailing behind me; my mom Vlogging  just normal life.

Vlogging

So, time for car talk! As I told you earlier. We're going to Kenzie's birthday! So, I was thinking of wearing like big earrings. But I just went with my usual earrings.

Katie: thy was boring.

Annie: Did I ask? *rolls eyes* Anyway....

Katie: Yes, anyway.

Annie:*playfully rolls her eyes* Whatever. Ooo! We're here!

*They get out of the car and Kenzie runs up to Annie*

Kenzie: ANNIE!

Annie: Hey Kenz. I heard it was someone's birthday? Now, Kenzie. Wanna tell the vlog about your party? *Kenzie takes the camera*