•Sweet "Kisses"•

Annie's POV

It was 3 and I posted this.

After, I I got up from my bunk and went to Hayden's

After, I I got up from my bunk and went to Hayden's. All the parents went to get food, Jayden, Indiana, Zach, Hayley, and Connor went with Jayden's mom to go shopping. So it's just me and Hayden in the bus but Dylan(Summerall) is at the cafe where we're parked. Today is our last day before we go to Canada.

I started to kiss Hayden's next as he was watching YouTube videos. "Mmm, you hungry?" He asked.

"Maybe." I grinned. He smirked and I slapped his arm. "Oh my god, Hayden!"

"Ow!" He yelped.

"But," I started to make out with him and ended up straddling him. "I love you baby." I said as I pulled away.

"I love you too." He then gave me a hug white gently having his hand is my Butt.

"Mm, feisty huh?" I joked.

"Mmmm, uh-huh." He then gave me another kiss and then started to kiss my chin all the way down to my shoulders.

"Go," I said.

"What?"

"Go, further." I stated and he went down more. To my cleavage that grown, with his hands on my hips. (Hahah, comment if you got that. It's small but I remembered)

I made him pull away as I started to kiss his jawline and neck. I left a hickey but I know how to hide them.

"Mmm, ok. Let's stop." I said as I pulled away.

"Aw!" He whined. "Why?"

"Because, any moment, someone will walk in." I said. "Don't get me wrong, Hayden, I do love this. But we agreed to keep it slow and secret. No offense, I don't wanna loose my virginity at age 14." I laughed.

"Maybe I do." He said with seriousness in his eyes.

"Maybe." I said then got off his bunk and grabbed his stage makeup. "Now, I better cover these up before they are noticed." I hid his hickeys then hid mine.

"THE QUEEN IS BACK!" I heard someone yell. Indi!!!! I ran out and gave her a hug. "Wow Annie, Fix your shirt." She said and I looked down and saw my shirt showing almost half my bra. I quickly fixed it up and gave her a proper hug. "Are you and Hayden back-"

"No, Indi, we are just fine. Friends, nothing more." I assured her, well lied to her but, eh.