•Rumors•

Annie's POV

I woke up the next day at Kenzie's house since me, Lauren, Johnny, Hayden, Nadia, and Hayley. I was the first awake so I got up and wrapped a blanket around me and grabbed my phone. I snuck out the room and went to her kitchen where I saw Maddie.

"Hey Annie. You're up early for being up all night." Maddie said.

"Yeah. If I could, I would sleep in but sleeping on the floor hurts. Plus I had a bad dream." I said.

"Oh, you heard?" Maddie asked.

"What? Heard what?" I asked.

"Check Instagram like, NOW!" Maddie said and I immediately looked at my phone.

"Crap. People are say-"

"Yes, they are. They think that Hannie is back and-"

"Austannie is over."

"What! You were together!"

"What! Sh, no! That's what I'm reading! You really think I'll date Austin."

"Geez, Harsh Annie."

"No. Um, it's like you were to date. Your brother. Plus he's 16 and I'm 14 and he's gonna be 17 soon. So it's like. Uh."

"Ha, well. Just to let you know. Hannie will be real." She whispered the last part making me just roll my eyes and smile. "Aw. You really li-"

"Shut up Maddie. Oh shoot. I gotta vlog." I said then started to vlog on my phone.

Vlogging

"Hey guys! Good morning! Right now it's 10:56 am and I'm at Kenzie's house and here is Maddie."

"Hey guys!" Maddie said; waving to my phone.

"So, the others are asleep so let's wake them up. You in Maddie?"

"YES!" Maddie said and we ran to the room.

"Ready? 1..2..3."

"WAKE UP!!!" We both screamed and they all gave us a huge groan.

"SHUT UP!" They yelled back. Except Hayley since she's still asleep.

"Geez!" I yelled.

"Get out of here Annie!" Hayley yelled oh, I guess she is awake.

"Wow. It's 11 in the morning and they're still grumpy." Maddie laughed.

"Oh my! Shut the hell up!" Johnny yelled.

"HEY! I'm Vlogging here. Keep it PG!" I yelled at them and we all ended up laughing.

End of Vlogging

We all laughed then ran out to eat. Me and Hayden sat next to each other and it was fun. I really missed him.

"So Annie. Any music coming up?" Lauren asked.

"Some." I simply answered.

"Covers or originals?" Nadia asked.

"Both. But there's a long ways until any music of mine comes out. Anyway, my mom just texted me to vlog. But Hayley, it's your turn." I said to her and she just sighed as I laughed. She skipped away somewhere. "So, Kenz. Any more music or you focusing on season 3 of Total Eclipse?" I asked.

"Well, we start filming again next week. But I don't know yet. You? Chicken girls might have a season 4. Is it finalized yet?" She asked.

"No idea." Hayden and I said at the same time, then just smiled at each other. God, that smile.

I turned away from Hayden; still smiling to see a very smiley Kenzie, Lauren, Johnny, Nadia, and a very smiley Maddie. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing!" They all said in a panic.

"Hay Ann's. You just got a call saying you're going on a tour." Hayley said as she came back.

"Cool. Who's tour? What's it called?" I asked.

"The Little Do You Know tour." I froze. "It's YOUR tour." She said. I was speechless.

"Wait. That means." Kenzie said.

I turned to Hayden. "Hi your partner. Again"