•Memories•

Annie's POV

I woke up and started to rub my eyes. I peeked and saw Hayden with his shirt off and putting on another shirt for the day.  He didn't notice I was awake but it's not like I haven't seen it before....GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!! Hello! Swimming, Geez people.

"Hey..." I said slowly once I saw he was fixing his hair and I was sitting on my bunk.

"Hi..." He said; not looking at me but facing the small mirror we had. "Don't you have school?" He asked.

"Kinda. Since I'm back in school, I could do some during the tour and most when we're back in LA." I responded as I hoped off. "Do you wanna talk abo-"

"No," he said- cutting me off from finishing.

"Alright." I said; pronouncing the 't' extra.

"I'm gonna go out. You have the room to yourself." He said, still not even looking at me, he left the room and closed the door behind him.

"Thanks..." I whispered to myself since I didn't even get to say it to him. My heart ached for some reason. It's my fault everything and everyone I lost is gone. My brother, Hayden, who's next?

I grabbed my song book out and wrote down some lyrics. I got ready and as I was slipping on a sweatshirt, my mom came in with the camera.

"Morning Annie." She said.

"Morning." I said then took over the vlog, "So, it's 9:43 am and we will be arriving at a gas station in 10 minutes, and then drive to our hotel. So, let's GO!" I turned the camera off and then wrote some more in my songbook.

The door opened and Hayden came in; not even glancing at me, he grabbed his backpack and left. Again, my heart ached. It hurt to see him hate me all over again.

Flashback

Today is the first time I'm gonna see Hayden again. It's the premiere for Chicken Girls the Movie. I'm not dating anyone and there are rumors of me and Austin but that's false. Austin is like a 3rd sibling to me.

When I saw Hayden, I smiled at him and waved slightly but he just smiled weakly and looked away. I wanted to cry. But instead I closed my eyes and looked back up.

"Hey, you ok?" Mads asked me.

"Y-Yeah." I said then I had to take a picture with him. To be honest, I was excited. But I don't think he was. My smile was real big also fake. Fake because he barley held onto me, his smile being bigger but faker, and showed sadness.

We parted, but I wanted to keep him close. Once we got inside, they put Hayden further from me. I wish we were near each other. I turned to him and smiled. He just looked away and then texted, "Stop starring." My smile was gone.

"Ann's? What happened?" Mads asked.

I turned my phone off and put a strand of hair behind my ear as I thought about him. I turned and saw him smiling at his brother. That smile, was real. But when he saw me. He stopped.

End of flashback

Tears came out as I remembered the memories.