•back in USA•

Hayden's POV

We are now back in the states and I have a surprise for Annie.

My plan was in place and I went to mine and Annie's hotel room

My plan was in place and I went to mine and Annie's hotel room. The rooms were very small so each pair of two had a room.

Me and Annie, Riley and Mads and Hayley (since Hayley didn't need a lit of room), Katie and Billy, my parents, Dylan and Brooke.

We don't have another show until next week so we wanted to just have a small vacation.

Hayley, Mads, Brooke, And Dylan helped me with everything as I went to gather everything.

Once Annie came back, I was so nervous. Riley kept me up to date with everything Annie did.

I was wearing a pair of black pants with a white shirt.

When Annie came in, she was stunned. The room had balloons that spelled "Hannie", rose petals spread across the room. I had a bouquet of sunflowers, her favorite, then bags of gifts laid everywhere.

"Oh my god, Hayden." She was shocked then ran to me. "What's this for?" She asked.

"Well, we've been dating, added up, it's been a year. So, why not go all out?" I said then pulled out a box.

"Hayden?" She questioned then I gave her the box. She opened it and was even more shocked. "Baby," She said then gave me a kiss. "I love you." She said.

"I love you too

"I love you too." She placed the ring on her left hand on her middle finger.

I gave her a kiss then she opened up all the other gifts. I got her a necklace that had a locket and a picture of both of us in the first scene of Chicken Girls, and the other side had a picture of Caleb.

"How'd you get this picture?" She asked.

"Your mom said it was your favorite picture." I said.

I got her some Makeup, thanks for the help of Mads, Hayley, and Dylan and Brooke. I just gave them the money and they bought it for her. There were some clothes, and my favorite I got, a light custom that said "Annie" in cursive. (Think of the OPEN light signs). Also, it was buy one get one off, so I got a Hannie one.

We laid in bed as we ate dessert and watched edits of us. We both got ready for bed and, when I got out of the shower Annie was waiting. She wore a pair of shorts and a crop top. We climbed into bed and I stated to kiss her.

We made out for a while until she climbed on top of me. You had NO idea how much she turned me on but we couldn't.

"Please." She whined and begged.

"Baby, you know we can't." I said.

"Come on. Please. We aren't twelve. Please. My mom already told me that she's gonna put me on birth control, it was crazy but oh well." That's something new.

"Not yet. Ok." I said in a firm tone and she just fell back onto the bed and groaned in frustration.

We both fell asleep but I knew she was still mad.

-

Do y'all funk they should do it? Please comment and vote. Love y'all