•Annie's 15Th Birthday•

(I know I was skipping a lot and I'm sorry but it's for a reason I really can't wait for)

Annie's POV

Today is my BIRTHDAY!!!! I have a plan to go to a restaurant with Hayden, then shopping with all the girls and guys, then dinner at a restaurant and go back home.

I wore a black halter top with a faded light blue denim jacket and a white denim skirt that ended half way (and a little bit more) my thigh. Somehow, today wasn't too cold that I'll be freezing. LA? I wore white vans to match as well.

Hayden picked me up and we used an Uber to drive to lunch. My hair was just toned again last night since Paige came with her baby girl. Who is already so big yet sooooo small. She was actually born on the date me and Hayden met sooo, yeah.

I am so excited too because last week my mom let me get on birth control and told me a really disturbing lecture on safe sex. Like come on! I went through this already in school! I know it's a weird thing to be excited about but Kenzie and Maddie begged their mom, even though they weren't active. Ok, this is getting weird. But my teenage self just rambles!!!

Me and Hayden held hands as we went inside the restaurant. We had a private booth that had a door? It was weird. It was a normal circular booth but had walls and a door for privacy?

I ordered a gluten-free Alfredo pasta and Hayden ordered chicken with mashed potatoes.

While we waited, we laid down and made out as we waited. Once our food arrived, we ate and laughed and had fun.

After, we ate dessert but couldn't keep our hands off each other. I sat on his lap as we ate chocolate cake with strawberries and Nutella dipping. I dipped the strawberry in Nutella and fed Hayden. It got all over his mouth so I cleaned it off and gave him a kiss. If there wasn't a boarder from the other restaurant, we would look like some teens making out and are in love. Which we are. ❤️

After, we went to the mall where we met up with everyone else. Hayden had to leave for a bit but will meet us at my house later.

I got some clothes, presents for friends, who didn't know they were theirs, then some things for Hayden.

Some fans went up to me, said happy birthday, and took photos with me. They were so nice I gave them an Annie Lebling bracelet each.

We all ate dinner, then went back to my house. When I opened the door I was shocked.

Everyone of my friends were there and yelled, "SURPRISE!" Oh my gosh.

"WHAT! Oh my lanta!" I yelled then saw Hayden and ran too him and gave him a hug then a kiss, a small one since people obviously had their phones recording!

So many people were there, it was unreal. Everyone was dancing, having fun, and I loved it. People were in the pool. Yeah, it's December but people are in the pool? Well it's very warm, like, VERY. My dad must've heated it for at least an hour to get that warm.

After the party, everyone left except Hayden. My mom then came to me. "Come on you two. I have a surprise." She then got us into the car and drove to a, hotel? Like a really nice one. "Room 207, fifth floor on the east side. I'll pick you up at 12 pm tomorrow. Your welcome." She said then we got out and she drove off. Weird.

We went to our room and there was so much there. Chocolates, roses, so cute. "Did my mom just set up me to loose my virginity?" I giggled as I looked around.

"Looks like it." He said then I ran up to him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

•WARNING!!!•

I kissed his lips eagerly and then we plopped onto the bed. We parted and sat up as my fingers were at the end of his shirt. I pulled it off and then kissed him again, feeling a bulge against my thigh.

To be honest, I'm glad puberty hit me hard because me and Hayden look so much less like kids now than when we met.

Hayden took off my top and we laid on the bed. "You sure?" He asked.

"Never been more Sure in my life." I said then he pulled off my skirt.

We made out until I couldn't get enough! I was wet, and wanted him so badly! I unbuckled his pants and then kissed him hungrily again. We sat up, my legs around his waist as his kisses trailed to my neck. He left hickeys then went into my chest.

He kissed and sucked on my cleavage that was showing then returned to my lips. As we kissed, he undid my bra, letting it rest on my shoulders. This is truly when it got real.

I let my bra fall down my arms and threw it across the room. My hands and fingers in Hayden's curly hair as he went back down, this time seeing my breasts for the first time. I moaned as he kissed near my nipple.

It was erect at just the warmth of his breath, then he kissed and sucked each, making me moan like crazy. Just by him doing this, made me moan and arch my head back.

"Hayden," I moaned as he left a few hickeys.

He brought his lips back up to mine and kissed me with so much love and passion making my underwear soak.

I grinder gently on his lap, making him groan. Finally, we laid back down and he took off my underwear, seeing my sex waiting for him. (cringeeee)

He took off his boxers and then I saw his hard member. I thought it'd be small since he's 14, and not grown enough yet but it was like 6-7 inches. Hm.

He looked in the bedside table and saw a condom, before he put it on, I stopped him. "It's fine. I'll be fine." I said as I sat up and gave him a kiss as he put the condom down.

He opened my legs and nodded, asking for permission. I nodded, saying yes, then he entered me, just two inches but gosh, it hurt.

I moaned in pain, then the more he went in, the les painful but more pleasurable it felt. "Hayden!" I moaned as he slowly thrusted into me.

I came into him so fast, but he kept thrusting until I came another, before he came, he pulled out and I grabbed his dick and smiled at him as I pushed him and switched places.

I rubbed the top, then placed my mouth on it, making him gasp and moan. I sucked until he came in my mouth, which was weird but oddly great.

As he came, he moaned my name, making me even more horny. I then got on top of him and placed him inside me. "Oh my god," I moaned then kissed him as I went up and down and his hands fondled with my breasts.

After a few more rounds, I was so tired, so was he. So we fell asleep naked in each other's arms.

-

OH MY GOSH!!! They did it. What did y'all think? Yes or no? Also, HINT: I'm not gonna make them teen parents like in some of my other stories, just saying that's a for sure! I felt weird writing this, but I thought it was ok.

If you had a problem with their age being 14 and 15 in this, 1. It's just a story. 2. Plenty of teens do it at this age, mostly 14+ just saying in our time now.