•Canada•

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

I woke up to Hayden's lips in mine. I smiled into the kiss then he pulled away.

"Morning." He said as I sat up.

"Morning." I yawned then my mom came in. So update, my parents, the people on tour. And some of my friends know me and Hayden are back together. But that's it. Today we arrived in Toronto, and I'm so excited. Kenzie, Lauren, and Johnny are our "special" guests.

People have been requesting them and we had to keep this secret.

Tomorrow is the performance and I'm so excited!!!!! I got ready and wore this⬇️

"You look amazing Anns." Hayden said.

"Thanks hay." I gave him a small peck since people were near us. We were still inside the bus so no fans could see.

"Kids, lets go!" Mr. Jimmy yelled and we all went out. I wish I could just hold Hayden's hand but we still wanna keep it private. We wanna announce our relationship at the end of our last performance when we sing Little Do you know. But fans are already skeptical about our relationship and some think we hate each other.

We got to the restaurant we were to meet Kenzie in and saw tons of fans squealing outside of the restaurant. We took pictures, autographed, then went inside. I ran up to Kenzie and Lauren and they hugged me until I couldn't breathe.

"Ok, ok. I need to breathe." I said then they let me go.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" Kenzie squealed.

"Same!" Lauren said.

"Ok girls. How about me?" Johnny said.

"Eh, you're ok." I teased and he made a grumpy kid face. "Fine!" I said over dramatically then gave him a hug while Lauren and Kenzie gave Hayden and Hayley a hug. Plus my parents, mr. jimmy, tisha, and some others. Only my family and Tisha and Mr. Jimmy are here since we have two extra performers and Lauren and Hayley are our hosts.

As we ate, we sat in the back of the restaurant in a round booth so everyone could fit. Me and Hayden sat in the middle with Kenzie next to me and Johnny next to him. We have our own private area.

"So, I heard you two are official again." Melissa said; pointing to me and Hayden.

"Yup." I smiled at Hayden's words as our hands intertwined and I put my head on his shoulders. But once the doors opened, me and Hayden sat back up and acted like nothing happened.

Once the waiter left, "What was that about?" Dale asked.

"They want to keep it as secret as possible."  My mom answered.

"Aw, why?" Mer asked.

"It's better to keep it private a while. We were dating for a few weeks until we told our parents." I said.

They nodded and we all ate. I kept my left hand with Hayden's right hand.

-

"This is cute." Kenzie said as we walked into an Urban Outfitters.

"We just got here Kenz." I sighed.

Then one of our phones buzzed. "That's mine." She read her phone, "oh, it's from Ashton. I'll see you in a bit." She then left with her phone to her ear.

"Does She always do this?" I asked.

"Yes. I don't think Johnny can handle it anymore. He's been trying so hard but now he just leaves when the topic comes up. Somehow Kenzie doesn't even notice." Lauren explained.

"How long has this been happening?" I asked.

"They've been dating since last September. She's so in love it's all that's on her mind. She kind of ignores Johnny because of Ashton." Lauren said.

"I feel bad for Johnny. But why wasn't Ashton at her party?" I asked.

"He was in New York for his cousin's wedding." Lauren said.

"Why do I have a feeling he's using her for clout?" I asked.

"I have the same feeling. She's too in love to see it. I told Johnny but he brushed it off." She said.

"That's really how you feel?" We turned around and saw Kenzie in tears.

"Oh my- Kenzie, we were looking out for you." Lauren said.

"A-Ashton w-wouldn't do that. Y-You don't k-know me." She cried. "If you really were my friends, you wouldn't say this behind my back." She ran off to the bathroom.

"What did we do?" I asked as Lauren shook her head as in 'I don't know'.

-

"Where's Kenzie?" My mom asked as me and Lauren went inside the hotel room.

"S-She's in her room. Talking to Ashton." I stuttered.

"Again? She's always on the phone." Melissa said. "She never wants to go to family dinners, I barley see her, she's always out-"

"Stop mom!" We all were shocked when we saw Kenzie behind us, tears flowing from her eyes. "I broke up with him already! Now shut up!" She turned around when, oh great. Johnny was in the doorway. More tears flowed down her eyes then she jumped into Johnnys arms.

"Shh, it's ok. Let's go." She nodded and Johnny walked her back to his room.