•Christmas•

(I'm so addicted to this story I can't stop writing!!!(

Annie's POV

I woke up as a shine of sunlight dawned on me. I felt Hayden's arms around me, then him moving, showing he was awake. I turned around and saw him smiling at me.

"Last night," he started.

"Was amazing." I finished off then went on his chest. I looked at the digital clock and saw it was only 8.  "Let's take a bath." I said then dragged his sleepy body out and into the bath. I was sore from last night so I put some Complementary epson salt in then Hayden went in first. I then went in and sat in his lap as his erection grew harder.

I moaned at just the feeling of it pressing against my ass. I lifted myself then placed him inside of me. I'll spare you the details you precious child, but after, we wore our clothes from last night, and I tried looking for my bra.

We ran down and saw my mom waiting. She was checking out for us. "You kids ready?" She asked as if she knew nothing.

"Yup." I said as we ran into the car.

We picked up some Jack In The Box and I got a #22 then we went back to my house.

"Where were you two?" Hayley asked.

"They went to Hayden's this morning to get clothes." My mom answered and my dad seemed to have no clue, like at all. Obviously he didn't want to be apart of his daughter loosing her virginity.

We all ate then daddy went to take Hayley to an audition while mommy stayed at home with me and Hayden.

"I never did anything for you two. Got it?" My mom said and we nodded then ran to my room.

-

It was finally Christmas and I got to spend it with Hayden as well. He was spending morning with his family and I was with mine. Then we all meet up at Kenzie's house with the Orlando's too so we could exchange our presents for each other.

I honestly haven't seen Kenzie for like ever, or since my birthday party since she was on your in Australia afterwards.

Me and Hayden have done it a few times, only when my family or his family wasn't home. We've been more cautious now, and we used a condom now. Better be safe than sorry right?

Anyway, I woke up and went straight to the living room where my family was and the gifts. "Merry Christmas!" They cheered then we opened the presents.

"Oh my gosh!" Hayley squealed when she got a cute pair of shoes she's wanted for months now.

After, we ate breakfast then changed and headed to Kenzie's house.

I had the biggest bag of wrapped gifts ever! They were supposed to be in Pittsburgh but with their schedules they'd only be in Pittsburgh for a day since Maddie has to be in Florida for a TV interview.

Once we arrived, they opened the door and their home was like a Christmas wonderland. Well, that was Hayley's words because they just had the most beautiful tree ever.

"Woah Annie. You really didn't get enough gifts did you?" Maddie joked as I practically dragged the bag in.

Hayden came and then the Orlando's with him. I gave him a kiss then we all opened presents.

I opened a gift from Kenzie. "Aw, Kenzie. This is so cute!" I said as I pulled out an adorable oversized sweatshirt that was a light lavender color and had a dark purple outlining of a heart on the right side that was a few inches large.

Lauren got me an adorable jumpsuit that was a navy blue and had pockets on each side and a box of candies.

Johnny gave me, get this, a pair of Gucci slides. Of course. "I love this, but, really Johnny?" I laughed and he just shrugged.

"Hint, I got them for everyone." He said making everyone laugh, and Kenzie blush a bit. Ooooooo.

"Oh my gosh, Annie. This is so cute." Lauren said as she opened her gift. It was a custom blanket that had a picture of me, her, and Kenzie on it and the other side had a picture of her with her name on it. "Thank you." She said and gave me a hug.

Then Kenzie opened her gift from me. "Really Annie? This is so cute!" She squealed. I got her a mini black backpack with gold pressed on that spelt her name.

Johnny opened his gift from me and was shocked. "Wow, thanks." He lifted up the book and everyone laughed. It said How to Get A Girl and everyone laughed.

"The real present is here." I gave him the actual gift and it was a leather jacket that had Johnny on the back and a lightning bolt on the front in gold on the right side.

"What did you get Hayden?" Kenzie asked as I handed him a box, that was just the first gift.
"Something." I said then he opened it and it was a backpack with his name spelt in purple thread.

Hayden gave me a candle and a hoodie. I gave Melissa a few office supplies and a shirt and matching hat that says "Best Mommy Mel Ever!" Yeah, I loved the website that made so many things custom.

We all had fun and then I went to speak with my mom once we were back home with Hayden too. "Mom, I booked a hotel for me and Hayden tonight with my money. Can I please go? I'll be back by 10 am." I asked her.

"Fine, take an Uber there and home. I know nothing." She said then we did the question of the day and when everyone went in their rooms, me and Hayden left.

I had a friend of mine who worked there check me under her name. I just transferred her the money.

We hid until we got inside. "I'll get the water running." Hayden said then started the bath as I took out my jewelry.

Hayden kissed my ear then my neck as I arched my head back to give him more access.

•Warning• (just skip)

We took each other's clothes off and got in the bath. He placed a condom on his hard member and then I got in as well.

I placed him inside me as we kissed. He went down my neck and onto my breasts. He sucked then stopped when I moaned his name.

He went back up to my lips and then kissed. We both came and got out the bath.

We dried off a bit then went on the bed. He laid on top of me and then entered me once again. I moaned at the feeling and then clawed my nails in his back. (Ouch)

We both came then I got on top and took the condom off. I gave him a blowjob then he came in my mouth.

He flipped me over and then went down to my sex and touched it with his fingered making me whimper wanting more. He placed his finger inside and I moaned loudly. He added another making two inside me as I moaned. I came after a few pumps in and out then he licked me clean.

We fell asleep next to each other in each other's arms.

-

I'm sorry, I'm sorry if you didn't like this. That's why I put a warning. Just saying. Don't comment you didn't like how I put smut in the chapter. I placed a easily seen warning before the smut.