•Kenzie's Secret•

Kenzie's POV (SURPRISE)

I've been holding a secret for months now and I don't know if I could handle it anymore.

"Kenz?" Johnny knocked the door. It was Christmas night and the Leblancs and Hayden left already. Pretty sure Annie and Hayden are gonna do something tonight, ew.

"Yeah?" I sniffled as I wiped my eyes away.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as he sat next to me.

"It's nothing." I said. But it was SOMETHING.

"If it was nothing, you wouldn't be crying. Tell me." He begged.

"Fine. I lied to you guys. Me and Ashton did have sex." Johnny's face twitched but I decided to ignore it for now. "And, I got pregnant." He was shocked. Out of words shocked. "Before you talk, I had an abortion. My mom asked me to keep the baby, but I couldn't. I was already 3 months along. I aborted the baby the day before my birthday." I finished.

"Why didn't you want the baby?" He asked.

"I'm not ready for a baby. Johnny, I was 14, I can't have a baby, especially then and now." I said then we talked more.

"Kenzie?" Johnny whispered as our faces got closer.

"Sh, just let it happen." I said then grabbed his face and kissed him. He pulled me into his lap and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He stood up and locked the door while still kissing me.

Yeah, we, yeah. Luckily my walls are thick and I kept quiet. That was only my second time, but now, I don't know what to feel. I know I like him, but do I love him?

We got dressed and fixed up before Johnny went out first as I casually looked at my phone until Lauren came in and we talked until they left.

(I'm sorry. My sister dared me to make this chapter with her and Johnny. I was originally gonna do Kenzie telling Hayley, I know right, but this happened.)