•Halloween•

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

Today is Halloween and our plan is to go to Halloween Horror Nights and then to city walk with a group of friends.

Me and Hayden are going as a vampire and a human, kinda like Hotel Transylvania, but more scary.

I'm going as a vampire and Hayden is gonna wear a white shirt with a black leather jacket. Sorta going for the Jughead vibe.

As I was getting ready, I was filming a tutorial-ish for my YouTube channel.

"So these are fake vampire teeth that only go on four of your teeth. It isn't uncomfortable like those plastic fake fangs that are terrible. These were about $20 at the Halloween store. You just use the glue it provides, and try to talk. That's it." I had really bold makeup.

I then check on Hayley who was being Gretchen from Mean Girls

I then check on Hayley who was being Gretchen from Mean Girls. She's never watched that movie but somehow knows so much about it.

She's going to Piper's Halloween party and go trick or treating with the cast of Mani.

Also, I've missed Kenzie and Johnny and Lauren. Since they were doing interviews for their new song called Last Love. (It's a made up title).

Hayden was coming with us since his brothers are in Texas with their mom and Mr. Jimmy has a cold.

He rang the doorbell and I opened it. He looked so cute. I gave him a hug and wrapped my legs around his waist, cupped his cheek and placed a kiss on his lips then got down when I heard Hayley fake cough.

"Thanks." She sassed as her character, but, isn't she Gretchen? I haven't watched the movie in a while so I don't really know everything again.

She hugged Hayden then we went inside. He came in my room and we talked and took pictures as we sat on my hanging chair and I sat on his lap.

My hair was up in a high ponytail and then Hayley came in and took pictures of us. We went all around the house, even outside to get the perfect photo.

We all left around 7, and met everyone at the restaurant after we dropped off Hayley. We ate, then went to Horror nights.

Hayden had his arm around me, mostly because I was terrified, and hit his arm every time. I felt bad. Kinda.

Johnny was Archie, Kenzie was Veronica, and Lauren was Betty for Halloween. Also, Hayden kinda looked like Jughead and I, looked like Toni, except I had fangs. Oh well.

Indi was dressed up with Jay, she wore a similar costume to me, but looked more like a scary vampire while I looked more modern.

We all took a group pic, at least 18 people were there, not including the parents.

It was Mads, Riley, Charles, Tyler, Indiana, Jay, Kenzie, Johnny, Lauren, Lexi Jade, Jayden, Dylan, Caden, Brooke, Rush, me, and Hayden. Maddie couldn't make it because she was in NYC with CIA performing at a awards show.

I posted a few pics of Halloween so far. The first one was of all of us in front of the restaurant. Second was a pic of me and Hayden sitting on the hanging chair. Third was of me and Hayley. Fourth was of me, Kenzie, Lauren, Dylan, Mads, Riley, Lexi, Indi, Jayden, Brooke, and me. So all the girls besides Hayley who wasn't there.

Once we headed to city walk, the fountains caught me eye first. I grabbed Hayden's hand and all the kids ran to the fountains as well. I hesitated but then Hayden and Jayden dragged me in. Thank goodness I was wearing waterproof makeup.

"Oh my god! Hayden!" I screamed when I was trapped between three or four water shooters.

I ran to Hayden and he picked me up and I went on his back as he ran around the fountain like a maniac. Everyone got soaked, especially Indi because people kept scaring her and she kept falling back in the water.

"I am soaked!" Indi yelled then we all went to hang out around city walk.

"So, it's very late and the question of the day is, what scares you. Annie?" My mom asked me.

"Hayden." I joked. "But, maybe scary movies duh. Or if F•R•I•E•N•D•S gets canceled off of Netflix." I joked at the end and everyone else answered too.

Some people stayed at my house that night. Kenzie, Lauren, Johnny, Hayden, And Indi since Hayley was staying at Piper's.

We all went into my room which was big enough to fit everyone. "Ok, lets play two truths and a lie. I'll start." Indi said. "I have written more than 6 songs. I started my theme in August 2017. I have two brothers." She stated.

"Easy, the lie is she has two brothers." Johnny said then it was his turn. "I've never kissed a
Ziegler," That was a lie. "This year." Oh, that's what he meant. "I love my sister. And I want another dog." Everyone went quiet. Even Mackenzie. But why?

"You've never kissed a Ziegler this year?" He shook his head and all eyes went on kenz.

"He didn't kiss me!" She laughed.

"You want another dog?" Hayden said and Johnny nodded.

"Of course he loves me." Lauren said.

"Who did you kiss?" I asked.

"Maliboo." He chuckled making all of us laugh.

We played, then binge watched as we all ate candy and popcorn until we all passed out.

-

I woke up first, that's a first. But I went outside to the kitchen to get some water. As I was leaning against the kitchen island, Hayden came up behind me and turned me around, giving me a morning kiss.

He propped me up in the counter and we made out until we heard noises. We stopped and then everyone else came out and we all made breakfast.

We made pancakes and then heated up the pool. Yes, I know. Today is Jayden's birthday and everyone is going to her party.

We all swam and then ate lunch, and had fun until 5. We all took showers and got ready since everyone had their clothes.

I wore ⬇️

I then did my makeup and hair as everyone else got ready

I then did my makeup and hair as everyone else got ready. Kenzie wore a tube top with dark navy blue jeans and her military jacket.

Lauren wore a long sleeve stripped crop top with light colored blue jeans. Indi wore a red short crop top with high waisted black jeans and a jacket.

We were going to meet Hayley there with her friends.