•Free Day•

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

I woke up He next day in Hayden's arms. I slowly got out and went to the restroom. When I came back, Hayden was on his phone.

"Hey Hay." I said then sat on his bunk.

"Hey Annikan." I have him a small kiss then went on my phone.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him as I played with his curly hair.

"I don't know. I think we will be packing and flying all day. This tour is two months." Hayden said.

"Yeah. I miss my dogs. Paige is at my house in La watching them with her baby girl." I said then Hayden gave me a hug.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said then gave him a small kiss.

"Kids. Start to pack!" I heard my mom yell. I started to pack up my things then when I was done, I helped Hayden as well.

"Babe, I'm done." I said then went over to him. He was on his phone so I took it from him.

"Hey-" I cut him off by throwing it on the bunk and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Shut up. And kiss me." I said then smiled as he did too. We kissed then when we were going to go further, my mom called us.

"KIDS! LETS GO!" She called us then we pulled apart.

Hayden moped and I pecked his lips one more time and we went out with all our things.

We all went into a taxi. One with me, Hayden, Hayley, and my mom. Two other cars with everyone else.

"When do you two wanna announce it?" Hayley asked.

"The last performance." I said then texted Kenz.

We arrived at the airport, said hi to some fans, then once we passed security

We arrived at the airport, said hi to some fans, then once we passed security. We waited for the plane.

Vlogging:
"Hey guys. So, we have to wait for like, 2 hours?" I said then Hayden took over the vlog.

"My hair looks goooooood today." He joked as he played with his curly hair. I ruffled it up, "You messed up my hair!" He whined.

"Whatever!  Ok, we will see you guys later." I turned the camera off then played with Hayden's hair as he tried to push me off.

"Ahhh!" He quietly screamed in a girly voice then we both started to laugh.

"Kids, watch the luggage. Me and Hayley will get some Starbucks. Want anything?" My mom asked.

"I'll get a pink drink." I said.

"No thanks." Hayden said then we both talked. How badly I wanted to kiss him.

We all then waited till our flight. Then when we got into the plane, I sat next to Hayden in the window seat and mommy and Hayley in front of us and his parents were a few rows ahead. Daddy was sitting with Mr. Jimmy and Tisha was sitting with some of our crew members in an isle row.

"We get off this plane, I can't wait to kiss you." Hayden said as his hand went to my thigh. I placed my hand over his.

"Hayden, my mom is right there." I then looked around and saw everyone sleeping. It was only 3 pm but I guess everyone was tired. "Fine." I gave in then placed a kiss on his lips. It lasted a few seconds before we pulled apart.

We both fell asleep after watching some movies together, but throughout the whole flight. We had our hands intertwined.