•New Years•

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

Today is finally New Years Eve. We're going to Carson's condo and have a party with some of our friends.

"Hey guys. It's currently, 10:49 am right now. Hayley is watching YouTube videos in her bed, and I'm making a smoothie." I said to the vlog then placed the camera on the kitchen island as I made my smoothie. "So, I made an extra for you Hay." I said to her and I walked into her room and handed her a smoothie as well.

Around 4, I started to get ready. I filmed it for my channel like I did in 2017 and last year when I celebrated at Indiana's house with our friends as well, even Hayden was there, but we didn't speak since it was a huge party and so many people were there, I don't even remember seeing him.

I put on some makeup, a bit of a more party eye look with a red/pinky nude matte lip with a pink shimmer gloss. My hair has gotten longer in the past two years here in LA, and I'm really loving it. It's short yet long if that makes sense.

I wore a cute grey strapless dress that ended at mid-thigh. I wore a pair of white vans and a faded denim jacket off the shoulder. I'm obsessed with that look right now. My jacket had some gold embellishments.

My hair had some curls I brushed through with my fingers and then I wore a black purse as well. Tbh, Carson's condo is always so freaking hot because he always fails at turning on the AC.

Anyway, we left the house by 5 since it takes about an hour to get there. We picked up Jayden and her mom on the way there then finally arrived.

So many people were there already. Mads, Riley, Dakota, Brooke, Rush, Carson, Indi, Matt, Greg, Dylan, Caden, Tyler, And Hayden. More will come later I believe.

We were all having fun and eating some pizza, cookies, candies, dancing, and even Karaoke. "Babe, I'm gonna be right back." I whispered to Hayden then walked to the hall where it was empty.

I got a call I was expecting then answered it. "Annie?" She spoke.

"Hey." I said to her.

"You ready?" She asked.

"I'm ready."

———

Me and Hayden were doing a quick live stream with everyone at the party, waiting for midnight.

"Ask us some questions guys." I said to the live as thousands commented.

"Can y'all kiss?" Caden read from behind us.

"Sure." Hayden said then pretended to kiss Caden making Caden run for his life.

Everyone roared into laughter and I read a comment. "Annie get your man!" I laughed as I read the comment.

"When did y'all have your first kiss. And I am talking to Hannie!" Dylan read in a girly voice.

"I don't know." I said with a smile.

"Liar!" Hayley shouted from across the room.

"Anyways," Hayden said then we answered a few more questions.

"Maybe we'll make a Q & A video." I said to the live and they all said YES.

-

"10...9....8...7....6...5...4...3...2....1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone exclaimed then I looked over at Hayden and gave him a quick peck since so many people were there and I was filming it too for my instagram and Snapchat story.

"Happy New Year y'all, I love you!" I ended my story then celebrated with everyone.

-

I pulled Hayden into a guest bedroom and then gave him a kiss that lasted 20 seconds.

"I wanna thank you for the amazing year. We got back together, we went on a tour, and we even lost our innocence together. I'm never gonna forget this year. It was certainly one of the best years yet. I love you." I said making both of us smile.

"I love you so much Annie. I don't know what I could do without you. You're my love forever. No one could replace you. I loved this year so much and hope next year will be even better." We made out for a while then went back out and celebrated some more with everyone else and we all went home after.

I fell asleep so quickly once my head hit the pillow. This year has been certainly been such an amazing year. I can't wait for what 2020 brings me.