•Hayden's Birthday•

(Sorry I kinda skipped

Annie's POV

Today's Hayden's birthday and it's gonna be like his 13th. I have a special surprise for him later too. 😏

I was getting ready after my shower, I slipped on a cute pair of undergarments and then my outfit.

I put my hair down and and put some earrings on and then my necklaces

I put my hair down and and put some earrings on and then my necklaces. I added some rings, and of course my promise ring.

I grabbed my purse and Hayden's present, the calm one. "Hey y'all, so right now I'm just getting everything- oh shoot. I dropped my chip. Uh oh." I giggled as I picked up my chips. "Anyway, we're all getting ready for Hayden's birthday. I'm so excited because it's his 15th birthday!" I squealed then put down the camera as I cleaned everything up. "I'm done. Finally. There were so many crumbs." I laughed and then Hayley came in and we did the OOTD.

We all got into the car and were at Hayden's house by 4. "Hey Annie," Hayden greeted me with open arms.

"Hey baby," I said then hugged him and pecked his lips then he had his arm around my waist as we all walked inside and waited for the bus and friends to arrive.

-

"I'm gonna go up, down, move it all around like I'm upside down. Dancing on the ceiling!" Everyone sang and danced on the bus on the way to the venue.

"Happy birthday baby," I whispered into Hayden's ear then kissed behind his ear then sang along with everyone else as I sat on Hayden's lap.

-

"Oh my god. It's crazy in there." I said to Riley as we escaped the chaos of the party. At least 200 in there, music pounding, dancing, phones everywhere, it is crazy.

"I know right. Let's get a drink." She said then we went to the drinks and snacks. I grabbed a water then chugged it.

"Hey babe." I felt Hayden's arms wrap around me.

"This is my cue to leave." Riley sprinter back to the dance floor while Hayden kissed me.

"Wait." I said then brought him into a closet and locked the door. I immediately kissed him.

We didn't do anything but make out and, like other stuff. Just not anything major.

-

I walked out, fixed my hair, and straightened my clothes then went back inside the party, Hayden came out a few minutes later.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Hayden! Happy birthday to you!" Everyone cheered then Hayden blew out his candles.

He gave me a mini cupcake and I smashed it in his face. "Sorry baby," I said then went to kiss his cheek when he smashed a cupcake in my face.

Everyone erupted into laughter and we kissed. Just a small kiss making everyone "Aw"

"Happy birthday baby," I said to him.

"Thank you," He said then we got washed up and danced for hours until 1 am when we all went home. But me and Hayden went to the hotel once everyone was gone. Only my mom knew.

warning you precious innocent beauty•

Once we walked into theta room, we kissed as if our lives depended on it. I ripped off his shirt and then he took my jacket off. He flipped me on the bed so he was on top and then he pulled down my skirt, revealing my lingerie.

It was a white laced thong with a matching strapless bra. "Oh fuck," he groaned just looking at me.

"Happy birthday baby." I said then we kissed once more and then he literally ripped my tube top. "Hayden, that was 30 bucks." I told him.

"Opps," he smirked then kissed me.

I felt his hard erection press against my thigh. "Oh, Hayden," I moaned as he started to kiss my neck and down to my breasts. I moaned at the pleasure of his lips sucking on my erect nipple through the lace. "Just take it off already!" I moaned in frustration then he unclipped it.

We both got up and I was sitting on his lap as we kissed. I flipped him back down and now I was on top.

I saw his erection through his jeans so I slowly unzipped it, teasing him. I held it in my hands, throbbing as I wrapped my fingers around it.

I kissed it, then started to suck the head, just to tease him. Without warning, I plunged the dick all in my mouth. He gasped and moaned at my sudden movement.

"Oh my gosh, Annie." He groaned then I let him cum in my mouth. "You're so good at that," he said then I licked him off.

I decided to tease him a bit so I got off the bed and then slowly let my panties fall to the ground. I went back to him, kissing him hungrily then i lowered myself onto him. I moaned at the pleasure and so did he.

All night, we made love, but as some people say, fucked. But I don't say it like that. We just had sex. Multiple times. On, sorry.

•PRECIOUS CHILD! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE READ THAT YOU INNOCENT PUPPY!•

I'm getting carried away. I feel like this is one of my best stories ever.