•Hayley's Birthday!•

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

Today is Hayley's Birthday and I cant believe she's already 11! We planned a surprise birthday party for her. She's gonna go out shopping with daddy and her friends from Mani and Hotel Du Loone, And while she's out, everyone else will be decorating our house.

We made her a birthday breakfast and then when she left, it was go time. Hayden came and we all set up.

There was a puppy petting area in the backyard, rabbits, kind of like a petting zoo I had at one of my birthday parties.

I was vlogging the whole thing. "So y'all, the petting zoo people, just left and, the puppies are so cute!" I squealed.

"Annie! Come help with the bake goods!" My mom yelled.

"Ok, so, see y'all later." I turned the camera off and went to help set up the dessert table.

"Annie, we're done here. Go get ready." My mom said then I went to my room to find Hayden waiting for me. I closed the door and locked it.

"What are you doing here?" I giggled as he embraced me in a kiss.

"I was bored." He chuckled then I threw him onto the bed and I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes I thought would be nice and cute.

"Babe, which one?" I asked him.

"That ones nice." He pointed to a dress.

"There's-never mind. I won't ask you." I said then went into my closet and changed.

I put my hair down and then went back to my room and saw Hayden on his phone

I gave him a kiss and, it turned into a bit of a heated make out session, until Indi interrupted.

Somehow I forgot to lock my other door. "Hey-oh, wow. Second time!" She threw her hands up.

"Sorry, I forgot to lock that door." I apologized.

"I swear, if you lost your- never mind." She stopped talking.

"No indi, we haven't yet." I assured her.

"Yet. You had to put yet. Wow." She said.

"Sorry. But I thought you and Jay, um, never mind." I stopped.

"Okkkkk, I'm just gonna leave." Indi said then left. I put on my jewelry.

Hayden saw me about to put on our promise ring when he took it and put it on for me. I only take it off when I'm showering and swimming. It's so precious to me.

"I love you." He told me.

"I love you too." I said then we walked out.

"Ok guys, she's coming in 10 minutes!" Mads yelled then we all hid, waiting for her.

I waited by the door so I could turn on the lights.

Hayley opened the door then we all yelled, "SURPRISE!"

-

We were all swimming or petting the animals. I was sitting on a unicorn float while I talked to Hayden who was next to me but in the water.

Hayden, right then and there, he flipped over the float and I scrambled to catch him. Once I did, I looked around and saw no one looking so I gave him a kiss.

-

It was time for the birthday cake and I picked out a unicorn ice cream cake and also a pizza cookie.

Hayden is staying over, and Piper and Coco are staying as well. Also, Mads and Riley are staying for a couple of days.

-

We all took showers and while Mads was in the shower and Riley was asking Hayley something, me and Hayden we're just snuggling in bed. Riley and Mads are sleeping on the other bed/couch.

We all stayed up late, especially when we were binge watching.