•Johnny's Birthday•

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

Today is Johnny's birthday and it's not gonna be a huge thing. Just a dinner and then going to an ice skating rink. Hayden came over at 3 and we hung out before getting ready.

I got ready and wore this👇🏻

I put on a jacket then went downstairs and saw Hayden

I put on a jacket then went downstairs and saw Hayden. He wore a black shirt with blue faded jeans and a jacket as well with a beanie. He had a pair of sunglasses in his hands and a belt around his waist.

I went up to him and placed a kiss on his lips then grabbed my purse he got for me for my birthday.

I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on my head as we all went into the car. Hayley wore a black and white jumpsuit and a black T-shirt under.

We all got into the car and headed to the Orlando's house first; where we're all meeting at.

-

We all got out and I was first to see Johnny and Kenzie making out against Dales car, his hand firmly in her pants touching her butt. I ran right to them and pushed them off each other before anyone else could see, especially Hayley and the adults. "I texted you saying we were here." I scolded at them quietly.

"Sorry, I must've not seen it." Kenzie said.

"I saw you saw it." I said since she left me on read.

"Fine. But Dale and Mer are watching us like hawks. When I told them you were here and we went to greet you, it was a perfect chance for us to have some fun and ma-"

"What fun?" Hayley asked. She must've snuck up.

"Johnny's birthday. Now let's go!" Hayden said and they ran into the house.

"No more funny business when people can easily see you." I scolded once more and then we all went inside.

After 15 minutes, Dale came running in the living room. "It's here." He spoke.

"What's here?" Johnny asked.

"Just come out." He said then we all went out and saw a giant party bus.