Truth or Dare

A/N: This may be quite long, cause I love writing truth or dare shit so yeah. HERE YA GO.

Remus' P.O.V

I grinned at my friends as we sat in a circle. It was New Year's eve and Sirius had cracked open the Firewhiskey and invited Frank, Alice, Marlene, Lily, Dorcas and this guy called Kingsley Shacklebolt. I'd seen him around a few times, he was pretty reserved though. James passed out a small bottle of Vertiserum. "Oh lordy" I heard Marlene mutter. Once we had all drunk the sour concoction, Sirius dropped an empty Firewhiskey bottle in the middle of the ring and spun it. "Mmkay Frank! Truth or Dare?" he asked. "Uhm.. Dare" he replied. "I dare you to scream that you love Alice in the middle of the common room" Frank grinned and shrugged. "Easy, Cause I do and we're dating HEY EVERYONE!! I LOVE ALICE RIGHT HERE OKAY?! NO ONE ELSE CAN TOUCH HER AND THANK YOU GOODNIGHT!!" Sirius spluttered as the rest of us collapsed into fits of giggles. "Wait.. You and Alice are a thing?" asked Sirius, quite bewildered. James stuffed a fist into his mouth to try to keep from laughing. "CONGRATULATIONS! You are officially the last person to know!!" Sirius shook his head in wonder. Frank spun the bottle. It landed on Lily. "Truth or Dare?" he asked. "Truth" Frank smirked. "Have you ever kissed a girl?" Lily flushed a deep red. "Yes" she squeaked. "Who?" Now it was Marlene's turn to look flustered. I smiled as James clutched his robes, "MARLENE?! How could you?!" he wailed dramatically. Lily smirked. "Shut up Potter" Lily's eyes lit up in delight as the bottle landed on Sirius. "AHA" she exclaimed. Sirius looked mildly worried. "Truth or Dare?" she asked, a tad maliciously. "Uhm.. Dare?" he asked. Lily rubbed her hands together and whispered something to Marlene. She giggled and nodded. "I dare you....To kiss one of the blokes sitting here. For 30 seconds" Frank shrunk back. "TAKEN!" My jaw dropped. Oh dear lord. What the fuck. Lily why. Oh no.. Sirius eyes swept the circle, before landing on me. For a second I thought I saw something like longing and regret in his eyes before he plopped himself in Prong's lap and snogged the living daylights out of him. I felt something like jealousy? Everyone else collapsed to the floor laughing as James let out a muffled "mmf!" Then some telapathical communication passed between the two and JAMES WAS KISSING BACK, One hand in Sirius' hair. I shrieked with laughter at the expression on Lily's face and scooched over to high five Frank who had tears of laughter in his eyes. After a good minute or so, Sirius pulled back and dropped a tiny kiss on James' nose before sitting back in his spot, looking very proud of himself. Lily had a hard time functioning. James was red in the face but snickering quietly. Sirius spun the bottle and it landed on Dorcas. "Truth or Dare" he asked, as if nothing had just happened. "Dare" she said boldly. "I dare you to turn into one of the Professors tomorrow and burst into the classroom claiming that the other one is a fake" She giggled and nodded. "Done" Spinning the bottle, my breath hitched as it landed on me. "Truth or Dare?" I was worried about a Dare, going by what I had already seen. "Truth" I said. Her face softened. "Is it ok if I ask two questions?" She asked. I shrugged. "Sure" She cleared her throat a few times. "Um.. where do you and your friends go every month?" She asked tentatively. WHAT. THE. FUCK. I heard a sharp intake of breath from Sirius, James and Peter. "T-the S-Shrieking Shack" I stuttered out. Oh dear. There goes my friendship. If possible, her face softened even more. "Why?" she asked. I buried my face in my hands. "I-I-I'm a W-w-Werewolf" I muttered. There was a dramatic gasp from the assembled people. "You guys already knew!" Sirius shrugged. "More dramatic this way" I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna go get some air" I said, heading out towards the balcony. After a while, Sirius joined me."Hey Moony, you alright?" he asked. I nodded. "If it makes you feel better, the others said they didn't care" I shrugged. 20...19...18...17...16...15  Sirius looked up. "Ah, almost New Years" he said softly "You know what that means". I felt even more depressed. "Come off it Padfoot, who's gonna kiss a bloody werewolf anyway" I said. 10...9...8...7...6... He grabbed my shoulders, effectively pinning me to the wall. "You have no idea Moony" 5... He was very, very close right now. 4... He shook his head as if to clear it 3... "Sirius?" 2... "Ugh!  I can't keep doing this anymore" 1 He swooped in and pressed his lips to mine. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Before I had time to react, he had pulled away. "I'm sorry" he cried, covering his mouth. "I'm so sorry" and he ran off into the night.

Sirius P.O.V

I ran all the way to the lake, and sat there, hugging my knees, tears falling freely. "Why?! Why?! I probably just messed up the friendship we had!" I rubbed my eyes. After 10 minutes of sulking, a heard a very familiar voice."Sirius Orion Black, what the HELL were you thinking?!" I groaned inwardly, stood up, and turned around to face Remus."Look Moony, I-" I was cut off as he snaked an arm around my waist, another in my hair, and kissed me. My brain short circuited but I kissed back all the same. He pulled away, his eyes sparkling."Don't you ever think you can kiss me and just run off. You didn't give me any time to respond!" I laughed airily and leaned my head into his chest. After a while he said."Pads?" "Yes?" "Latine loqui non scitis" (Translation: I speak Latin, you know) I gasped and looked up at him. "Wait, so you understood what I was saying?" he laughed. "Yeah, but I thought you spoke wrong, so I dropped it." We sat down, tossing rocks into the lake. "How long?" he asked, skimming a flat stone with the grace of someone who has been doing this alone for far too long. "Umm 3rd year. You?" He huffed a laugh. "Tonight" My jaw dropped. "What?!" He smiled, pushing his hair out of his eyes. "Well actually, I guess I started feeling things at the dance. But I didn't know what those feelings were." He said nonchalantly. "But what about Dorcas?" I asked. He grinned toothily. "Marlene and her seemed to be hitting it off pretty well.." he trailed off. I laughed. "A little TOO well if you ask me" And it went like that until almost 4:00 am, just the two of us, talking, laughing, kissing. It was perfect. I guess New Years wasn't a huge disaster after all.

WHOOOO!!! THEY FINALLY KISSED!! LETS FREAKING GO! I HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS. Now, the big question. Do you want me to continue after they graduate from Hogwarts? or do you want to me to stop after James and Lily get married, and have an epilouge where Sirius and Remus get married. PLZ PLZ PLZ comment below, so I can plan ahead. Btw, if you want me to continue after they graduate and get married, It's gonna stretch all the way to Deathly Hallows. I honestly don't mind, I love to write, but if you're tired of my writing, Then I'll stop. Once again thanks for all the votes and reads and comment below if you want me to continue. BYEEE

xxMoony