Confusion

AN: ok, so this chapter is to go over what the fuck just happened. the previous one was 1000+ words so yea

Remus' P.O.V

I was sitting out on the balcony, studying with Lily when I heard the common room door burst open. "LILLLYYY" screeched James' voice. "Oh crap he better not be trying to ask me out again" she muttered. I raised an eyebrow. "That sounds more like rage to me.." I said, confused as to why James would be mad at her. We shrugged and walked inside where James was red in the face and looking like he had just had a heart attack. Sirius' eyes were the size of dinner plates and looked like he had seen a ghost. "Are you guys alright?" she asked. James looked at her like she was batshit crazy. "ARE WE ALIGHT?" he screeched. "WE ARE VERY NOT ALRIGHT LILY EVANS THANKS FOR ASKING!" he was hyperventilating and raving like a madman. "Are you drunk? Or on drugs?" I asked SIRIUSly. James just managed to shake his head. "I am very NOT alright Moony" said Sirius. I crossed my arms. "I got the idea.. What happened?" I questioned. James regained his posture enough answer me. "Terrible things Remus...Too awful to think about" he said with OTT dramatics. Lily tossed her fiery hair over her shoulder. "Look here you two, IF ONE OF YOU KNUCKLE HEADS DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON, IM GOING TO HEX YOU TO EACH OTHERS ASSES FOR THE NEXT WEEK" she said calmly. James pointed a shaky finger at her. "Don't play innocent Evans" he spat. "First YOU tell ME why you were just snogging Severus!" . Lily's jaw dropped. "I-I WHAT?" she asked incredulously. Before I could say anything, Sirius jumped in. "Yea! We just saw you in the Slytherin dormitory hall. EW" he said with a shudder. I decided I should probably step in before shit started going down. "Guys, Lily has been studying with me for the past hour and a half out on the balcony" I said. James looked at me skeptically. "Oh really?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Look! I'll prove it." Snatching up his bag, I yanked the Vertiserum out of it. After swallowing a little, I motioned to James to ask me a question. "Who is the headmaster of out school?" he asked. "Albus Dumbledore" I said. He nodded. "Where were you and Lily for this past hour and a half?" he asked . "Studying out on the balcony." I replied. James nodded again. "So, then who was Snape kissing then? If you and Lily were here the entire time?" Lily thought for a moment. "Are you sure it was me?" she asked. Sirius nodded. "Yes, no one else has that kind of red hair." We all thought for another minute or so then, Lily stood up, slightly green." Oh god" she muttered. "Oh god agh." "What is it?" asked James. "Lucius bumped into my today, like really suspiciously bumped and...." she walked over to her nightstand. "Yup, one of my skirts, a jacket and a blouse is missing."

Sirius' P.O.V

Remus was the first to reach a conclusion. He gagged. "What?!" asked James. "Polyjuice Potion...Lily's hair...Malfoy" he managed. Wait, that would mean "OMG WHY THAT IS HORRID" I heard myself screech. James (as ever) was still confused. "Huh?" he asked. "MERLIN JAMES LUCIUS+POLYJUICE+LILY'S CLOTHES =WHAT WE SAW!" I shrieked in exasperation. Finally, realization dawned on him. He retched. "I think Im gonna be sick! that is weird!" We all fell down laughing after that, James laughing with relief.

Time Skip 2 Weeks

School was almost out for the summer and I was dreading going back home. I hated my parents with a passion. Regulus, my brother, was alright, he always tried to calm my mother down, always snuck more food onto my plate. He never acknowledged me though. James was flopped on the bed with a notepad in his hand, a small crease furrowed in between his eyebrows. I knew that look. "Prongs? What are you planning?" he asked. He looked up and me and shrugged. "Time is running out Paddy, and I really like Evans, she hasn't actually shown any interest in me since Christmas" he said mournfully. I grinned. "There's plenty of fish in the sea mate" I said, quoting the old proverb. He groaned. "I don't WANT another fish." he said. Meh. "How about this..." I said, writing the plan on a blank page. James smiled. "Yes! Awesome! She'll hardly say no now will she?" "Yea!" I replied. Well actually, Evans is pretty strong willed, she actually might not... And so the next morning Lily went to breakfast with her robes flashing pink and James voice asking her out every 10 minutes. If she didn't say yes, she would have to kiss the giant squid. James snickered all day. But then, the next day, he ran up to me and said. "SIRIUS SHE KISSED THE SQUID!!" Thats all it took and me and Remus fell to the ground laughing our asses off, James standing off to the side scowling.

OMG 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY IM SO PROUD!!