Party

Sirius' P.O.V

The next morning, I woke up to shouting in the great hall. Moony rolled over in his bed. "Bloody hell James, what DID you do?" He asked, more than a little nervous. "James?" He asked. Suddenly, our phones buzzed. I groaned and unlocked mine with a swipe.

Prongs: Come on down you guys!

Moony: do I even WANT to know?

Padfoot: I'm guessing no..

Wormtail: Whelp, we better go, we'll be late.

Moony: I guess.. see you at breakfast Prongsy.

Remus' P.O.V

As I was walking downstairs, I was running through all the possibilities that could have happened, James seemed pretty pissed off. As I stepped into the hall I nearly had a heart attack. Snape was being asked out left and right....BY GUYS. James was off to the side, probably giving himself stroke from laughing too hard, Sirius was wheezing and trying to breathe, Peter was obviously trying not to laugh, and I was just really (ShOokEth AF) happy, he got what he deserved . Sirius walked over and clapped James on the back. "Best.Prank.EVER!" they shrieked and dissolved into fits of laughter again. I wasn't so sure...Snape had a slightly murderous look in his eyes. I shrugged it off, He wouldn't actually do anything..would he? My back twinged. Ahhhgh, bloody full moon tomorrow. I thought grumpily. Once we had all settled down, Snape still getting notes under the table, James and Sirius barely containing their laughter, McGongall anncoued a quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. I could see James and Sirius already planning a prank. "Alright What is it you two?" I asked. James answered that, "how about we dye all the slytherins hair red, and it won't come off until next week.?" He suggested. Peter broke in. "You know, with all the pranks that we do, we're going to need some sort of calling card or whatever, You know, like,courtesy of Moony, Wormtail, Padooft, and Prongs" he said. I thought for a minute. "Great idea Peter, but way too long, when we're making daring escapes, we need something we can splash on the wall really quickly." Sirius nodded, catching on. "Something like, Marauders Wuz Here" he said. It stuck. 

James P.O.V

While Sirius and I were getting ready for the game, our phones buzzed.

Moony: You know the first 2 things, here's the other 3. 1. If I start leaving, you can let me run off, but follow me and drive me back to the shack before daybreak. 2. Bring a spare set of clothes for me, or I'll bring them and you guys keep them safe, I'll probably rip mine to shreds. 3. Last thing, take me to Madame Pomfrey right away, I'll be beat up, Bleeding and bruised. On that cheery note, good luck with the game you guys.

Wormtail: ... 👍🏻

Prongs: um... oof.. ok then, see ya moons.

Moony: and James, bring your cloak, we'll need it.

I looked at Sirius, he looked at me wide eyed. "I had no idea" he mouthed. I nodded grimly. "Right then!" I said, ignoring the waver in my voice,"LETS BLOW THIS JOINT!" We yelled together. "JAMES POTTER IS RACING AGAINST TIME TO FIND THE SNITCH!" Yelled the annocer. "Oh ho! Slytherin Scores! Ten points to slytherin" she screamed. I grunted in annoyance and ducked as I heard the whistle of a bludger, then dropped even further as I heard the crack of a beaters bat and the blunder sailed over my hair once more. Sirius swooped down to join me. "You alright?" He panted. "Yup!" I replied, just then, I saw a flash of gold and immediately dove after it, hoping that the other seeker wouldnt see me. She did. Fuck. Just then, I heard a very distant humming. Bludger. We were neck and neck, arms outstretched. "GET THE GOD DAM- ahem GOSH DANG SNITCH!" Sheriked the announcer. The Slytherin paused for a moment stunned, giving me time to move, and giving the bludger time to connect with her head. An assembled scream and a ARESSTO MOMENTUM was heard. I didn't care, I chased the bloody thing around that bloody field 3 bloody times before I threw myself at it and caught it for good. The noise was deafening, and I could see Remus  covering his ears, but smiling at me all the same. Wait no, not me. I looked behind me. At SIRIUS? Somethings up with those two.

Remus' P.O.V

Despite Peter and I's protests, James threw a party for all the Gryffindors in the common room. Turning up a stereo to full blast, everyone stared doing shots of Firewhiskey. Well, execept for me and Lily. A few hours later, the party was in full swing. A nod from Lily meant "Jesus Christ but no one is hurt yet so thank Merlin." Whenever James throws parties like this, Lily and I take it upon ourselves to look after the rest of the marauders. I usually take Sirius, Lily gets James and Peter doesn't drink anything stronger than a butterbeer. I sat down on my bed, trying to prepare for tomorrow, I looked at the moon outside, spitting out the window in disaste. Just then, a very tipsy James and Sirius burst into the room like a tornado of fiery hell. "Heeeeey Moooonnnyy" yelled an extremely drunk Sirius. "O dear god what now?" I muttered. He weaved his way over to me, reeking of firewhiskey. He sat down so close to me, practically on my lap and leaned in a little too close for comfort. After staring for a few seconds he said . "Did anyone ever tell you how preety your eyeesss areee" slurring his words. I flushed. "U-Uhm N-no?" I stuttered. He grinned like his mouth was made of rubber. "They sparkle like the starrss..Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle" he said, his said, sounding like a madman. Then he leaned in way too close, our noses touching. "Boop!" He said, poking my nose. He and James erupted into hysterical laughter. I turned beet red. "LILY!" I shrieked. She appeared in the doorway with a key. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Help me lock these two lightweights in the closet." I said. "WHO ARE YOUUUU calling lightweights moooonyy" said James, sounding about as high as a fucking kite. I poked his chest. "Me, now c'mon." After much loud complaining and shoving and begging, Lily and I managed to confiscate their wands and lock them in the closet. We leaned against the closet door and slumped. "Right!" Said Lilly rubbing her hands together, "Time to brew the hangover potion!" She said. I groaned loudly.