Revenge

James P.O.V

Remus was let out of the infirmary two days later, it was pretty bad. Peter and I were relatively unharmed, except for Sirius, who had a long scratch on his bicep. We all agreed to hide it from Remus. We knew he would never forgive himself. The next week, as we were studying for upcoming exams, Sirius walked out of the bathroom shirtless. Peter and I nearly had a heart attack as Remus was in the room with us. Sirius looked at his arm and his eyes widened. Running to the nightstand, he yanked on a top but it was too late. Remus stood up, shell shocked. "Did I do this to you?" he whispered, brushing his fingers over the scratch. Sirius blushed at the contact. OMG DOES HE LIKE MOONY?! Sirius hastily threw on a jacket. "N-No, that was um, a branch" he lied unconvincingly. Remus raised an eyebrow. "No..thats my claw, I should know" he said, grimly gesturing to his face. Sirius sighed. "Look, Moons its fine, it doesn't even hurt" he said. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. At this point, I stood up. "We knew you would never forgive yourself. " I said. "Damn right" Moony muttered under his breath. Peter grabbed his shoulders. "THEN FORGIVE YOURSELF REMUS" he practically shrieked. "HE ALREADY SAID IT WAS FINE!!" We all were taken aback. Even Moony seemed surprised as Peter didn't usually burst like that. Peter was slightly red in the face. "Trust me Remus, we don't care if you turn into a werewolf every month, we don't care that you try to claw our eyes out, We're your friends!" he said. Remus looked shocked. "Thanks you guys" he said. All of us tackled him into a group hug until this one jerk of a Gryffindor had the AUDACITY to yell "PDA!" to which Sirius responded with a middle finger and Lily screamed "FUCK OFF" Oh how I love that girl.

Sirius P.O.V

After classes the next day, I dashed upstairs. Remus had smiled at me today and I felt weirdly warm. Locking the dorm door, I rifled around in his nightstand until I found what I was looking for. Uncorking the bottle, I gave it a little sniff. Smoke, Firewhiskey, Chocolate, Mint, WAIT CHOCOLATE?! Remus is the only one who eats chocolate in our little group. I sniffed again. I SMELT WOLF as well this time. "Oh dear lord he can't ever know" I mumbled. Just then, the doorknob rattled. "Bugger" came a muffled voice from outside. I threw the bottle back into the drawer, grabbed a random book from Moony's nightstand, and flung myself onto my bed just as the door swung open with an Alohamora and James walked in. "Sirius? what what you doing?" he asked PEEVEishly. I pretended to read the book. "Oh, just some light reading" I said breezily. "Mmhmm, the book is upside-down" he pointed out. I flushed. "So it is, So it is." James sighed noisily and flopped onto his bed. I closed my book. Picking up my phone, I sent a quick text.

Padfoot: Does anyone know whats wrong with Prongs?

LilyForEVer: He had a row with a that jerk from yesterday, McGoogles gave him a detention and suspended him from the next quidditch game.

Padfoot: O DEAR LORD, what did he do to that poor bloke?!

LilyForEVer: It wasn't pretty, The other kid was sent to the hospital wing with two black eyes, a swollen, green, wart covered tongue and a bloody nose.

Padfoot: Christ! What'd he do to piss James off?

LilyForEver: He somehow found out that you and Remus were gay and called you faggots... You should've seen his face, he looked like he was about to rip the guy's head off. He thinks of you as a brother, Sirius, remember that.

Moony: HE CALLED US WHAT?!

I closed the chat, and looked over at James' depressed form. "Hey Prongs, you alright mate?" I asked. He groaned. I walked over to him and patted his back sympathetically. "Look, I heard about what you did for me and Remus" I started. He looked up at me fearfully. "You did?" he asked. "Yes James, and let me tell you, THAT WAS SO AWESOME! WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE?!" I asked excitedly. His mouth dropped open. "I thought you'd be mad.. Googles suspended me from the next game" he said, "You usually hate it when I don't play.." he said, probably wondering why I was grinning like an idiot. "Nah, its fine" I replied. "Now C'mon, Let's go prank Snivvleus." I said.

Snape's P.O.V

I was seething. Those damn
Gryffindors had pranked me for the last time. That last one was especially humiliating. I sat down on my bed to brood. Lucius burst in with a flurry of robes and platinum blonde hair. He looked at me weirdly. "What are you doing?" He asked in his clipped voice. I sighed. "Trying to find a way to get Potter back" I muttered. Lucius raised an eyebrow. "What about...." he whispered in my ear. I turned slightly red. "I guess..." I relied. He grinned. "Great! I'll go get the stuff!" A while later we were in the bathroom, Lucius brushing his long hair. I pulled some stuff out of my bag. "Here, take the potion, and the clothes.." I muttered, shoving the stuff into his hands. After he had changed we slipped out into the hallway. "Ok! Here he comes" Lucius reported, giggling.

James P.O.V

Sirius and I sat on the bed with a notepad. "Let's throw him in the lake!" Said Sirius. "He'll drown." "Let's roast him in front of everyone!" "Too much effort." "LETS GIVE HIM SOME SHAMPOO!" "Sirius, thats not a prank." "I know but he needs it." We burst out laughing. "You know what? Let's just bean him with a whole bunch of gobstones and hex them to explode on contact." Sirius said. I grinned. "Perfect!" I reached under the bed for the bag and after placing a spell on the game, we headed off to the Slytherin Dormitory.

Sirius' P.O.V

Using James' cloak, we tip-toed over to the Slytherin dormitory. After sneaking through a couple of hallways, we heard Snape's voice from around a bend. With a nod at James, I picked up a gobstone and inched my way along, back against the wall. James followed close behind. As I neared his position, I grinned, "This'll be awesome!" I whispered. Prongs winked. I stepped out from behind the pillar and instantly had a heart attack, Lily had Severus pressed up against the wall and was kissing him. Hard. I was about to warn James but it was too late. He also stepped out from behind the pillar and short circuited. I swear he was frozen for a good five minutes. "Lilly? What The Actual Fuck?! WHY?" he croaked. Lily looked at him. "Well, I guess I found someone better" he said, smiling cheekily and running off with Snape. (AN: Do you get it? btw, snape pranking the marauders is NOT my idea, I found it in a comic on the internet. also, I DO NOT SHIP SUCIUS its wrong im sorry to those who do)