Quidditch

Remus P.O.V

One day, while James was out doing god knows what, I pulled Sirius and Peter over to one side. "Ok, we all know that James has it bad for that Lily Evans, how bout we do a little something to uhm, shake things up?" I say. Peter grins maliciously "I know" he replies "James and her have been tiptoeing around each other for waaay to long, it's basically Christmas for Christ's sake." Sirius spoke up " ok, so I know we're only second years but I know a guy in 6th who can make a good love potion." I grinned. "You get that, I'll lock them in a closet and give them each a vial. Then, I'll tell them to smell it" Peter had another brilliant idea. "When they come out, I'll hang a mistletoe plant above them." He suggested. "Yeah!" Agreed Sirius and I. Then James came running up to us. "GUYS! QUIDDITCH TRYOUTS ARE TODAYYYY!" He sang. Siris grinned. I on the other hand left quietly, yeah... quidditch right, not for me... I slipped my hand into my pocket and pulled out a slip of paper. His name is Luke Prescott, Hufflepuff. Said the note in Sirius' handwriting. Aha. I spent the rest of the day convincing him to make a small batch of Amortentia.

Sirius P.O.V

"I would love to concentrate on helping my mate "get the girl" buuut I've got quidditch tryouts" I say. Remus nods. "Yes I understand" A thought occurs to me, "Hey, are you and Peter trying out?" They both shake  their heads at the same time. "I need to study for upcoming OWLS" he says. I turn to Remus. "I'm not the most atheletic person here anyway" he says, looking away. "Awh, oh well bye guys!" I yelled, running after James. We finally arrived at the Quidditch field where Madame Hooch was directing the people trying out. "BEATERS BY THE HOOPS, SEEKERS IN THE MIDDLE, CHASERS BY THE HUFFLEPUFF TOWER, KEEPERS BY THE RAVENCLAW TOWER, LETS KEEP THIS MOVING PEOPLE" she shouted. James winced. "Righty then mate, I'll be over by the seekers, bye " he said, running off to join the rest. Right, not a seeker, Chasers are boring, Keepers? Nah, don't stand a chance, beater it is then!  I thought. Nervously, I made my way over to the hoops, standing away from all the other kids, pulling out a chocolate bar, and just waiting for this to be over.

Remus' P.O.V

Grinning, I step back into the dormitory, carefully clutching the bottle of Amortentia. Luke had given me tips for optimum results. " One more thing, make sure they eat one of their favourite   foods before you trap them, then, it'll be really obvious because they'll smell that food in the potion" he had said. Sitting down I carefully opened the vial. I really couldn't help having a tiny sniff. I smelled chocolate, cologne, and tobacco? I shrugged, Makes sense, since I'm about as straight as a circle I thought.oh right, the rest don't know, meh, I'll tell them sooner or later. There's something else they don't know either says a dark little voice in the back of my head. "Shut up" I mutter