Power Play

Remus P.O.V

I sighed and stared sullenly at my textbook, unable to concentrate. That dance kept replaying in my head over and over. Why had I said yes?  And Sirius, He likes Marlene ... right? UGH. Professor Slughorn was rambling about some kind of Potion, I honestly don't think anyone was really paying attention. "Psst. Prongs. Lemme borrow the map." I whispered. Quietly, he unzipped his bag and passed it to me under the table. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" I grinned as ink swirled across the page with the usual greeting. Hmm.. Lets see. McGonagall is with Dumbledore in his office, Filch is on the 1st floor. Peeves is right outside! I felt around inside my pocket and smiled as I pulled out a couple of dungbombs. I nudged Sirius. "Look" I mouthed, motioning towards Peeves on the map. Then, I pointed at Professor Slughorn and held up my dungbombs. An evil grin flitted across his face as he explained the plan to Prongs, who passed it on to Wormtail. "3...2...1 NOW!" shouted Sirius. I set off a bomb and James ran to the door to admit Peeves, who burst into the room like a whirlwind of chaos. He cackled with delight and started tossing textbooks and papers around the room. Slughorn was bumbling about, trying to order people to remain calm in his frail voice. I kinda felt sorry for him. Glancing at the map, I saw, with a jolt of alarm, that Professor McGonagall was headed this way. "PRONGS, PADFOOT, WORMTAIL! ABORT!" I whisper-yelled. I had just managed to wipe the map, sit down, and pull out a book as McGonagall threw the door open with a loud bang. She had such an angry look that Peeves cleared out immediately. She stared around the room for a while, then said "Mr. Lupin! My office!" Only the other 3 marauders looked worried, the rest of the class didn't know it was us. I gulped, packed up my things, and following her out of the classroom, I wondered what fresh hell lay in store for me behind those arch-shaped doors. 

Jame's P.O.V 

It was 6 in the evening by the time Remus came back to the dorm, his eyes slightly puffy. We basically jumped on him. "Are you alright Moony?" asked Sirius. "I'm fine" said Remus slowly. "What did she do to you? I mean, you looked pretty innocent with your book and all." I said. Remus rolled his eyes. "Well how about you step back so I can breathe, and YOU try to figure it out" We all took 3 steps backwards and looked him up and down. "Did you get detention?" asked Peter. "No" "Did you get suspended?" asked Sirius, "No" "EXPELLED?!" "No!" Just then, I noticed the glint of a badge against his robes. "REMUS! YOU'RE A PREFECT?!" I shouted. He rolled his eyes again. "No, I'm the new headmaster" Suddenly, a look of worry flashed across his face and I immediately looked at Sirius, who had a look of slight malice in his eyes. "Sirius?" I asked, slightly worried for Remus' well being. "Power play" was all he said. Remus stumbled back a few steps. "You're not actually suggesting.." Sirius nodded. "Oh I am" Moony paused. "No. No way, I am NOT using my prefectness to help you with pranks" Sirius grinned toothily. "Oh yeah?" he said advancing on Remus slowly. Remus gulped. "Yeaaah?" it was more of a question really. Suddenly, he let out a shriek as Sirius tackled him to the ground and began to tickle him mercilessly. "Pads! Staph! It tickles!" he chocked out between fits of laughter, "Prongs help!" I grinned and began bashing Sirius with a pillow, after a while, Wormtail came in and it escalated to a full on pillow fight and tickle war. Remus smiled, his eyes shining. "I really couldn't ask for better friends" he said happily.

OK OK I KNOW IT WAS SHORT IM SOOORY BUT I HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF IDEAS FOR CHAPTERS AND IM REALLY IMPATIENT THX 4 UNDERSTANDING BYEEE