Blue Moon

Sirius' P.O.V

"Hey guys! Guess what?! Tomorrow is a blue moon!!" We cheered, except for Remus, who just kind of looked fidgety. "Oi Remmy! You alright?" I asked. He smiled at me halfheartedly. "Yeah, I'm fine, I'm-Im gonna go to sleep" he said, groaning as he stood up. "But Remus!" James complained. "It's only 11:30" Remus turned on his heel. "THATS WHY IM GOING TO BED!" He shouted from the top of the stairs. Meh, not a bad idea. I thought. "Yeah Prongs, I'm knackered, byeeee" I said, trotting up the stairs. "Peeeteeerrr" he groaned, "Pleaseeee don't leave me" he begged. "Nighty night ya git" said a very smug Wormtail. "Lily?" He said, basically whimpering. "Goodnight Potter" she said, kissing him and leaving. He sat there grinning like an idiot before scampering up to join us. Upstairs, I saw Remus huddled on his bed, groaning. I gently shook his shoulder. "You alright mate?" I asked for the second time that night. He turned and for an instant, his eyes flashed a deeper yet brighter shade of gold. "Th-the m-moon" he said before falling asleep.  It took me hours to fall asleep, constantly worrying about him.

Remus' P.O.V

Alright I thought, pacing up and down the dormitory. The first full moon is tonight, and the second full moon is next Monday. I groaned, flopping down on my bed. More pain. Yay. I thought sarcastically. Padfoot walked in. "You ok? Everyone's looking for you" he said. My heintened senses picked up the smell of tobacco, pine, and cologne. I frowned. Where had i smelled those before? Meh. It'll come to me. "Well I'm here now. What's the problem?" Padfoot grinned. "We're playing never have I ever downstairs." I was immediately suspicious, "what's the catch?" I asked. Somehow his grin got even wider. "It's magically binding." Aw shit this'll be a bad idea. "Ok I'm in" I said, failing to suppress a loud groan as my back muscles twinged. I looked at Sirius. "Don't you dare ask if I'm alright" I said. He shrugged, "Well,what are you waiting for?" He asked. "Let's go!"

Sirius' P.O.V

I looked around at my friends and grinned as I passed out butterbeer. Remus sniffed his. "No alcohol?" He asked. I smiled, "Nawh, none to muddle your wizardly wits" I said, laughing at my own joke. "Right! Let's get started! Never have I ever kissed a girl" said James, all four of us, except for Lilly drank." I went. "never have I ever been gay" I said, expecting to be the only one. Suprisingly, Remus stared at me and drank too. James wolf whistled. I glared. Remus flipped him off. "Never have I ever had a deep dark secret" he said. Wormtail, Himself, and I drank to that. Lilly sipped her drink. Just then, Remus stood up, rubbing his back. "Uhm.. look guys, I g-gotta go.. d-don't follow me p-please." He stuttered and ran through the portrait. I immediately stood up. Lily yanked my hand, "look, he said don't follow him." Ugh. "Fine fine, but I'm going to the window." I got up and pretended to make my way to the window but instead made a beeline for the portrait. I managed to see Remus dissapear down the stairs and is that Snivvleus? I thought as a pair of dark eyes stared from behind a crack in the Slytherin portrait. Lilly grabbed my shoulders and yanked me back inside. "Cmon you git. He wanted to be left alone." After a couple of hours we went upstairs to sleep and as we were all settled in bed, we heard a howl pierce the quietness. Everyone sat bolt upright in bed. "Remus is still out there" I whispered.

James P.O.V

"Don't worry" I said. "He's probably in Dumbledorks' office." Sirius  looked unconvinced. A random Gryffindor muttered "the howl came from the forbidden forest, there's no way he'd be stupid enough to go out there alone." Padfoot sighed. "I guess you're right." I smirked. "I'm always right" I said cheekily. "Now get some sleep."

The next day

Remus' P.O.V

Around 3 in the morning,  I stumbled back into the dorm. Sloppily changing into some comfy clothes, I wiped the blood off of my face and fell into a deep content sleep for about 5 hours, then I had to get up for potions. I must've looked worse than usual cause when my friends woke up, they took one look at me and screamed. "JESUSCHRISTREMUSYOULOOKLIKEYOUHADA FIGHTWITHAROSEBUSHANDLOSTAREYOUOK" asked a hyperventilating Sirius. I groaned slumping into my hands. "Owww" I muttered, my face and hands still sore. I managed to peel myself away from my friends and tromp down to the common room where Lilly squealed and pulled me into a hug. I squeaked as one of my ribs re-cracked. Lilly must have heard it as she pulled away hurriedly. "What happened to you?!" She demanded. I was feeling dizzy. "Um, I was..I was.." I heard myself say before I lost conciousness.

When the Moon and Stars Collideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें