Pranks

Remus' P.O.V

I look around at my mates sitting on the common room floor. I grin. "Knight to E4" I say. "Dammit" James mutters as I take his queen. Galleons exchange hands. I pretend not to notice. 10 minutes later, the game is done, and I win. Sirius tackles me into a hug. "Whew! Thank god Remmy!" He exclaimes. "I almost lost 20 galleons" I pat his back awkwardly " to who?" I ask. Sirius looks like he's about to explode with giddiness. "Snivvleus!" he exclaimes. "He heard about the chess match?" I ask. Sirius nods. "And he was a bloody idiot enough to bet on it?" "Heeeey" protests James from the corner. "You had it coming Potter" I yell back. Then I notice that there's a crowd still milling around. Cupping my hands around my mouth I yell "ALRIGHTY EVERYBODY SHOVE OFF, NOTHING TO SEE HERE" slowly, the crowd dissapated. "Right, you three, follow me!" Shouts James from the dormitory. Once we were all seated, James leapt onto his bed and announced the following. "SO! Things have been waaay to quiet around here, these last few months, so let's prank the Slytherins!" "Ohhh yea! Can we target Snivvleus in particular?" Asked a normally shy Peter. "Great idea!" Sirius agreed. 

Sirius P.O.V

"Great idea!" I agreed. "Alright, Eveyone calm their tits" said Remus. "First off,  No, we will all,  end up with 5 detentions each, going by the malicious looks on all of your collective faces, and secondly" he said, a grin breaking through, "you guys have no planning strategies WHATSOEVER, eveyone knows you can't have a good prank unless you plan it and,make it huge! Let's do this guys!" He yelled. There was an assembled YEAH from all of us and we spent the the rest of the day planning our very first prank. 

After a while, we had the best prank ever! Specifically amied at Snape, I guess we overshot and charmed the entire freaking school beacuse the next day, everyone was hugging any blonde within a 2 yard radius. I was constantly hugging Remus or Peter (whoops) and James locked himself in the restroom when not in classes. When Peter suggested they make this an annual thing, James nearly jumped him. basically, best day of my life! I was constantly laughing!

James P.O.V

As the months went by, our pranks got better and better. There was the time we filled the great hall with popcorn, the time we tried to charm Professer Evanson's glasses to flash neon (I paid for that, my glasses flashed instead)