Valentine

Sirius' PO.V

I smushed my face against a random pillow. Remus raised an eyebrow and without looking up from his book he said "That's my pillow Sirius, and I don't want Padfoot slobber all over it." James looked at him. "You realize you just walked into that one, didn't you mate?" Remus looked confused. "I what? oh pads" he sighed. I had turned into Padfoot and was chewing his pillow with relish. Remus groaned. "Siriiiiii" he whined. I sprang off of the bed, leapt onto the table, and turned back into myself in midair. "Show off" he snorted, biting his lip. My heart melted. AGRGH GOD DAMN CRUSHES! HE MUST NEVER KNOW. Suddenly Peter burst in, a tornado of excitement. "Guuuuyyyysss! THEY'RE HAVING A VALENTINES DAY PARTY!" he shrieked. Remus nodded. " I know, I already have a date" My heart sank. James sidled up to him. "Oooh whats his name?" "She" "She?!" Remus smiled, "I'm Bi James, anyway, her name is Nyphadora, although its Dora to you." he said, and went straight (gay) back to reading. I looked at Peter. "You taking anyone?" He shrugged. "Meh, probably not" Typical "James?" He jumped up onto the table. Remus muttered something about muddy boots and how the ruddy hell am I supposed to read? Cupping his hands around his mouth he yelled "HEY EVANS WILL YOU GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME!?" after a pregnant pause, there was a muffled "HELL NO POTTER" James hopped down from the table. "That was so totally a yes" "You taking anyone Pads?" asked Remus. You. "Uhm.. Maybe Marlene?" James eyed me suspiciously. "Whatever makes you happy mate"  A few weeks later, howlers were being sent across the hall, trying to get attention. Prongs sent at last 15 howlers to Lily within 3 days. She eventually responded with "JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER, IF YOU KEEP SENDING ME THESE NOTES, MERLIN HELP ME, I'LL HEX BOTH OF YOUR HANDS TO THIS TABLE WHERE YOU WILL STAY FOR A WEEK" There was an assembled "Ooooh burn!" from the students. I eventually got the balls to ask Marlene, to which she just rolled her eyes and responded with "I guess" which was good enough for me. 

Time Skip To Party

Remus' P.O.V

The great hall was filled with students milling about and dancing. The lights were a soft pink and heart shaped streamers hung from the ceiling. I grinned as Dora and I descended the staircase, Tonks wearing a small, pink, cutoff dress with leather finger-less gloves and a pair of black leather boots. I had opted for a pair of khaki pants and a black dress shirt with two small golden hearts on the collar. She smiled at me as we arrived at the bottom of the stairs. I bowed"May I take this dance?" I asked, kissing her hand. She giggled, "You may" I grinned sheepishly as I took her arm and we waltzed over to the dance floor. Dumbledore had surprisingly good taste in sappy love music. After a while, we drifted our own ways, I think she went to talk to Marlene. Meanwhile, I tripped my way over to the snack table where I saw Sirius with a goblet of something or other, laughing uproarously at something that Peter had said,. "Hey" I said. He gave me a stretched smile. Oh dear lord he's tipsy. "Ay there Remmy" he drawled. "Heya. Look. Have you seen Prongs?" I asked, craning my neck to get a better view of the throng of half tipsy, giggling students. He dramatically put a hand to his chest and gasped. "A duude can't even say hi to his best mate anymoree? Why do youu prefeer that git anywayy?" he said, slurring his speech. I gave him my best glare. "Where. Is. James?" I asked forcefully. A dark look flickered through his eyes and his demeanor changed. "He's over there" he muttered, flicking a finger towards the dance floor and took another sip out of his goblet. My eyes widened. "He got EVANS?!" I shrieked. Sirius nodded, suddenly happy again. "Told him to man up and be polite an' every thing. She agreed to "ONE dance only Potter, ONE dance." I smirked. "Doesn't seem like that."

Sirius' P.O.V

I sidled up next to Remus and looked over to where the two were snogging in a corner. I laughed. "Now Wormtail owes me 10 galleons"  Just then, I noticed Marlene and Dora dancing and giggling. "A song is about to begin" boomed a voice. "Everybody partner up!" Remus and I looked at each other awkwardly. "May I- ahem. May I have this dance?" I asked, my voice slightly squeaky. He smiled. "That you may... That you may" I breathed a sigh of relief. Cautiously, I offered him my arm and the next thing you know, Remus had pulled me onto the dancefloor and we were twirling around to some classical song. As we circled past the girls, I waggled my eyebrows at Marlene. Dora blushed and gave a pointed look at Remus, who was blushing slightly but smiling at me all the same. I swear my brain short circuited. Remus fucking Lupin is DANCING with me. ACTUALLY DANCING with me.  As we passed Lily and James, I saw that she had her head against his shoulder and they were swaying softly. James mouth fell open as he saw me and Remus dancing hand in hand. "You and him?" he mouthed. I shook my head slightly. "YOU ACTUALLY LIKE HIM DONT YOU?!" he mouthed again over Lily's head. I nodded then shook my head violently. A light of understanding came into his eyes. I caught a glimpse of Peter by the buffet table, chatting to a Hufflepuff girl. A few minutes later, the song ended and so did the party, The five of us stayed behind and waited until the mad rush for the common rooms had died down. As we were tripping up the staircases, Lily came up to me and Remus. "Soooo. It looked like YOU two had fun." she started. Moony laughed, "Oh no ya don't Evans. How are you and Potter by the way?" We laughed as she blushed the same colour as her hair. Poor peter looked extremely confused as we traipsed up to the dormitories. As I drifted off to sleep, my only thought was I might have a chance.

When the Moon and Stars CollideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara