The Wife

So I was home waiting on Trey to come over with the kids when my girlfriend sends me a picture of Trey, Diamond and some random girl. They were at some cafe talking in the back trying not to be seen and I was just as confused as my girlfriend. The random girl looked familiar and I realized that she was some type of video model. When Trey came home I would have to speak to him about this too because this wasn't a nice look. Like we were going to have a baby and he was acting out now.

-------------

Later that night

Me, "So Trey can you explain this picture to me?"

Trey, "Toya can you not start with me now. You know that I am leaving for Houston tomorrow"

Me, "No we need to talk about this now because I don't know what's wrong with you"

Trey, "There is nothing wrong with me. You are just dramatic at times and I told you that i can't speak right now"

Me, "I don't know who you think that you are talking to. Like I am not one of your kids. You can't be screaming at me any type of way. I am your wife"

Trey, "Toya what the f*ck do you want? I am trying to get some sleep and you are just on my a** about nothing. Can I breathe or what?"

Me. "I guess that's what you be saying to that video b*tch that you be hanging with. I see what you are doing"

Trey, "Now what am I doing? Am I not allowed to have any girl friends now?"

Me, "I never said that. I just said that I know that you aren't staying faithful on your vows to me and thats' heartbreaking"

Trey, "blah blah blah. It's like every time that I come home you want to purposely tart a fight with me. It's getting annoying now and I don't want to do it anymore"

Me, "So what are you saying?"

Trey, "I'm saying that when I come back from my trip I think that it's going to be a good idea if I move out. We are clearly on two different pages here"

Me, "So you think that you can just walk out on me and this baby like we are nothing. No boo boo that's not how things work"

Trey, "No I'm not walking out. you are just getting the boot. Last time I checked this was my house and my name on the title to this place. You can get to stepping or just fall back"

Me, "Trey you can talk all the talk that you want but know that at the end of the day I can make your life a living nightmare. This baby can be the end of you"

Trey, "Listen threats mean nothing to me. Come after me with that baby and see what will happen. I can garuantee right now that the baby ain't even mine, so come after me and see what happens to you"

Me, "Is that supposed to be some type of threat? You don't know me"

Trey, "NO, I'm starting to think that you don't know me. I do a lot for you and you keep coming at me thinking that I am the root of all evil. Last time I checked you weren't on no pole getting money from a random n*gga. Last time I checked you weren't on no streets begin for anything. I get you everything that you want and more and you still wanna be f*ckin around with me like I am some nobody. I don't stay around long enough for that sh*t to be okay"

Me, "Listen just go to bed, You are really pissing me off right now"

When I knew that Trey was asleep I started packing a bag and taking anything that I knew had some value to it. If this dude thought that he was going to get the last laugh on me then he was mistaken. I would swipe everything from this house and be in the wind before he knew what had hit him. When this stupid a** n*gga work up in the morning then he would realize that I wasn't the one to be playing games with.